Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classic Steve Spurrier

UltimateSkins

I liked Steve Superior. I think Danny Boy messed with him right away. Spurrier wanted to hire Tim Ruskel to be his GM and Danny said no and Spurrier let Danny and Vinny make the personnel decisions, and we missed on some good Gators like Alex Brown, I think, just because they were Gators. Bye the way, Taylor Jacobs is looking really good for the niners. I think Spurrier was overwhelmed by the NFL, but if he had his friend and now gm or Seattle Seahawks helping him things might have been different. I totally agree that Wuerful was awful and a mistake and his protection schemes nearly killed Ramsey and needed to be fixed. But I'm sorry, who has Buges developed lately, mayber Heyer, the other guys are all older, and did anyone see Gaither for the Ravens, we could use him I think.

I remember watching that game with my wife on TV. I was so pissed off with that game and as soon as they showed ol Steeve doing the lip flap in slow motion my wife was rolling on the floor laughing - I just got more pissed.

That right there was one of the low points as a Skin fan for me. What an absolute embarrassment!

What I remember is all the garbage ex-Gators that he just HAD to have on the Skins. I think I literally cried the day I saw Danny Wuerful in a Skins uniform.

You did not literally cry.

I literally stab myself in the thigh when people misuse "literally."

Having said all that...I kinda miss SOS. We weren't good but we were interesting.

Archived