Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Derrick Dockery is looking BAD in tonight's Pre Season game(Another Mod Edited Title)

Gibbs!We!Trust!

I tell you who doesnt look terrible... Reggie Bush. Dude's got skillz.

Drew Brees is on target as well. The Saints offense is so fun to watch.

ya I was thinking the same thing, I wasnt a huge fan of Reggie because I thought he was a huge bust, but he sure didnt look like it there.

The Bills overpaid Dock big time, but a smart FO never would have let him get away. We could have locked him up last offseason for nothing -- well nothing compared to what he got. Then again, our cap situation tends to make it hard for us to lock up players until the last minute.

The Bills overpaid Dock big time, but a smart FO never would have let him get away. We could have locked him up last offseason for nothing -- well nothing compared to what he got. Then again, our cap situation tends to make it hard for us to lock up players until the last minute.

It's not our cap situation, it's simply our prioritization process. Instead of dumping cash on Arch and B. Lloyd last season, that money could have gone to Dock for far less money, as you mentioned. It wasn't a lack of cap space, it was a decision about what to do with that cap space. This year, we made some reasonable signings, and are still sitting on 5 mill in cap space, some of which should go to Cooley's extension. Of course, we should have extended Cooley last year, but this front office has a bad habit of overpaying by waiting until the contract year.

It had nothing to do with cap. It had everything to do with value. The Bills, who never come anywhere near the cap, just paid way too much for the guy. Maybe Marv really is starting to go a little senile.

Archived