Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN's No Shot Hall of Famers

skinsaddict2621

I currently do not have any children. However, I AM FURIOUS AND OUTRAGED that my future sons are nowhere to be found on ESPN's list of future HOFers.

:doh:

I am now 100% convinced that the ESPN braintrust consists of Richard Simmons, Mickey Mouse, Paris Hilton and a can of creamed corn.

I currently do not have any children. However' date=' I AM FURIOUS AND OUTRAGED that my future sons are nowhere to be found on ESPN's list of future HOFers.

:doh:

I am now 100% convinced that the ESPN braintrust consists of Richard Simmons, Mickey Mouse, Paris Hilton and a can of creamed corn.[/quote']

...and a ham sandwich.

Also, if Reggie "My wife's got a huge" Bush is gonna be on there, then Maurice Jones-Drew better be on there, because his season was MUCH better than Reggie Bush's.

...and a ham sandwich.

Also, if Reggie "My wife's got a huge" Bush is gonna be on there, then Maurice Jones-Drew better be on there, because his season was MUCH better than Reggie Bush's.

jones drew was twice the player bush was last season and he got no mention. why? because he plays for the jags, not the saints who were americas cry baby story of the year. he also wasnt projected to be the best running back in the universe, and he wasnt taken in the first round.

demeco ryans, who was a complete monster at linebacker last year isnt on that list either. why? oh, he plays for the texans and wasnt picked in the first round.

this is by far the stupidest article espn has ever dredged up. completely horrendous.

Who knows if he'll make it in when it's all said and done, but to put him on the same list as these other players is just silly.

2 Rookies (puh-LEEZ)

1 Cornerback (he was good 3 years ago but wtf?)

1 27-yr old, second-year OB who hasn't earned a thing

Dante Culpepper (somewhat comparable career to CP, may also be unfairly placed on this list)

... and Clinton Portis who's at least on pace to break some records and is only 25 years old but has led the NFL in single-season rushing before?

That's a really stupid list they came up with...they include players who haven't even played one down in the NFL yet.

That was stupidest part I thought. Johnson plays in D-town, they drafted a WR like every friggin year that is supposed to be the next 'real' thing...then what happens...

I think of all the lists ESPN has made, that is by far the most BS. JaMarcus Russel? Brady Quinn? Sure, they come across as idiots right now, but how can ESPN say they will never be in the HOF. This list just shows how full of **** they are, and how they can see it for themselves.

Portis is injury prone because '06 was the first and only season he's missed a bunch of games due to injuries? Yet Adrian Peterson is more likely to get to the Hall, though he has injury concerns and hasn't played a down in a game yet.

There's so many things wrong with the article you don't even know where to begin. But, I know where to end: **** ESPN!

this reminded me of when congress has a session about baseball. How bored were the guys who did this? there is certainly enough going on in sports to talk about and not make a list where your projecting calvin johnson to be a hall of famer. Seroiusly they had over 50 paragraph long explanations! and how can they do this? did anyone really need espn to tell them Tom Brady, Ray Lewis, and Peyton manning are going to Canton? These people havent even retired! and the hall of fame for active players?? Are you joking?? they do some pretty bad filler articles, but this one takes the cake.

Yeah that was a pretty poor list. About 2-3 players actually belonged on it. Then if you look at their top 50 for players who have a shot at the HOF, Calvin Johnson is on that list. Um...Much like Russel and Quinn(and Shockey), he is on a very bad team, and he doesnt have a reliable significant other(QB). So how come in Russel, Quinn, and Shockeys case the reasons they arent getting in is who they are playing with, and how good their team is. Russell and Quinn also havent played a down...

Archived