Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey Struggling at Broncos Camp

Hooper

Ramsey just isnt cut out to QB in the NFL. Granted he may have gotten a raw deal here, but part of playing in the NFL is putting a season or two behind you. If you cant, then you just arent cut out for it. You work above and beyond any obstacles in your way, and Ramsey hasnt.

Ramsey has been ruined by Spurrier. Spurrier didn't want him and he made him feel it during the season. It is surprising he is still walking after the Chuck and Duck offense. :helmet:

_E7T6112PG.jpg

I know you're new here & all, but PLEASE quit spamming that oversized pic in each & every post you make. If you want a sig, review the Forum Rules about the size limitations on sigs (as this pic is WAY over them) & simply add a sig via your User Control Panel. Thanks.

~TK

I feel bad for the guy. He's definately a game day player. He has an amazing arm and toughness but can't figure out how to find an open reciever or play in within a scheme.

yeah, if spurrier didn't toss him to the wolves, I think we would have our franchise qb in Ramsey.

Ramsey is damaged goods. The Redskins put him in way too early and he was slaughtered on the field. Mentally, he'll never fix that.

Had to quote this because maybe some will also understand why Gibbs waited so long to put Campbell in ;).

But yeah Ramsey was destroyed by Spurrier.

Archived