Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Articles on Len Pasquarelli

Jino

Guest sith lord

He actually had the nerve to say "you're just a fan and you mean nothing to the NFL." Sadly, this is not an opinion that's just shared by Pasqarelli, I've heard very similar comments come from the mouths of others on TV. These people need to realise it's the fans that are the reason these guys are so rich.

classic...

in the really old days, most writers were just shills for the ownership of a team anyway. they were hacks and paid mouthpieces (as in the robert duval character in the movie "the natural").

since when did they suddenly get ethics and character ? that is a crock and pasquarelli needs to be called on it, in public, all the time.

same with peter king and paul zimmerman

they are simply clowns who landed positions with the media. they have a certain level of writing craft (although that is what editors are for) but nothing that elevates them above us mere mortals

good for you guys !!!

Are, I remember reading that back then, and reading it again, I still wish I was there.

i really would have layed in to him verbally. Not in an immature way, but a way to help his fatazz realize that the class a writer is supposed to have. His job is to offer opinions, but not biased opinions. And if it is biased, make it known!

Just like David Aldridge makes everyone know he is a Wizards fan in the heart.

UM: Right. Let's get right to the heart of the issue. Why can't Art Monk get into the Hall of Fame?

LP: He never even made a signature catch! Was the guy even in a SportsCenter Top Ten plays of the day?

UM: It just seems as if you've changed your tune over the years. Back in the 90's you wrote each of the following statements.

Ellard is 21 yards shy of supplanting Art Monk, who certainly will be in the Hall of Fame, for fourth place in receiving yards.

...future Hall of Famers like Art Monk, Jerry Rice and Sterling Sharpe

New York Jets WR Ryan Yarborough: He’s a guy who had six catches in his debut season being projected to replace future Hall of Famer Art Monk.

So exactly what has changed since Monk's retirement?

LP: How dare you question me, I'm the Eliot F*cking Ness of Canton, Ohio!

UM: Well you both take an inordinate pleasure in depriving the public of something they demand.

LP: You're goddamn right about that.

UM: So will you be voting for Darrell Green next year?

LP: He never made a signature interception!

UM: If I dropped you off of the Cathedral of Learning would you bounce?

LP: You piece of sh*t Redskin fan.

UM: OK that's it. What the f*ck is it with you ESPN guys and your almost constant Redskin bashing? They're just a team like any other I don't see why you are so roundly critical of the entire franchise. It's clear that you used to be 100% in favor of Monk's candidacy for enshrinement and now you've become one of his most prominent detractors. Now tell me, why the f*ck do you hate the Redskins?

LP: Because Vinny Cerrato violated Omerta!

UM: Excuse me?

LP: That rat **** sold me out for his shyster of a benefactor! He was supposed to give me the exclusive but he f*cked me! That's why I hate the Redskins alright, that turncoat motherf*cker screwed me over and he must pay!

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2007/02/hes-len-pasquarelli-and-youre-not-part.html

Archived