Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From News Press: Deion chimes in on Vick

SWFLSkins

You should be thrown in a pit with one of Vicks dogs. After, I wouldn't show mercy and kill you like Vick. I would let you live without a face. I might spit on your from time to time, but that about it. You stupid mutt.

So now you admit Vick does have vicious fighting dogs that he executes? And you still support him? Guess it's obvious what that makes you. Pick a lane, and stick with it.

I also believe that we allowed OJ the right to court. I dont remember this kind of pre-verdict bias with OJ.

You mean the 8-hour circus on the highway where OJ had a fake beard and 10K in cash heading toward the boarder?

Nah, nobody thought he did it. :laugh:

=

I also believe that we allowed OJ the right to court. I dont remember this kind of pre-verdict bias with OJ.

Uh that was because at the time OJ was a BELOVED sports figure who had won over the public with a friendly and positive persona and was an actor in comedies. IT was hard to see Nordberg as a murderer of that sort and the fact is, the evidence hadn't really come in, so many of us withheld opinion or thought he was innocent because of that.

But as it piled up, he was guilty and everyone knew it.

EDIT: Duncan mentioned something important, which was that highway chase. I should say that it wasn't 'pre-trial' where people thought he might be innocent but in the immediate aftermath of the arrests.

Do you understand the "court of public opinion" isn't a real court and doesn't make a bit of difference in REAL court. Except for the fact it may taint the jury. What is there to understand?

Oh, I get it. Because public opinion means nothing, right? Only real court? Yep, let's extrapolate that, shall we? bin Laden was never tried in court. So, until then, he didn't do anything, right? And, until a person is proven guilty, he didn't do it? The whole "innocent until proven guilty" is just a PRESUMPTION; it doesn't mean that it never happened.

Oh lord turdbo....are you that thick????

Things got pretty heated between Turbo and I over the Tank Johnson thing, but if he and I can agree on THIS, then there's got to be SOMETHING there. You, frankly, haven't proven any credibility on this board, and until you do, don't bash people who have earned respect, especially if you're trying to earn your name by defending disgusting people who commit heinous crimes.

Things got pretty heated between Turbo and I over the Tank Johnson thing, but if he and I can agree on THIS, then there's got to be SOMETHING there. You, frankly, haven't proven any credibility on this board, and until you do, don't bash people who have earned respect, especially if you're trying to earn your name by defending disgusting people who commit heinous crimes.

:cheers: I think most of this board and the world in general has been repulsed by Vick. I think the NFL is done with him, advertisers will flee him in droves. Worse case for Vick though, is he leaves prison in a few years as a filthy rich multimillionaire. I sure hope the state steps up and books him for every crime he has committed.

NewCliche, you must admit ol' lead foot Tank doesn't look quite as bad as before?

Are you really 48? Cause you have mentality of a 6 year old. "master baiter" how lame.

You should be thrown in a pit with one of Vicks dogs. After, I wouldn't show mercy and kill you like Vick. I would let you live without a face. I might spit on your from time to time, but that about it. You stupid mutt.

When engaged in fiery banter and trying to skewer one another with sizzling barbs, the above is an example of what will get your heinie fried at ES. That burnt odor you smell is skins4me's posting privileges for the season turning to ash.

I have a scrawny little cat we found in a dumpster who makes up for his size by being a total badass. He hunts humans when he doesnt have another cat to beat up or threaten. (Our other cats tend to back off at the slightest stare from him) While I do think he is awesome and I know he won whenever he comes home looking like he's been in a fight, I would prefer that he didn't fight at all with the neighbor's cats and I certainly wouldn't want to watch them fight, especially not to the death.

If you love an animal, you wouldn't enter it into a fight to the death and then bet on it.

And some people enjoy proving they have the biggest, toughest dog on the street. You’re probably not going to believe this, but I bet Vick loves the dogs that were the biggest and the baddest. Maybe, he identified with them in some way.

I'll channel AI for this one:

He loves what the dogs did for him, he doesn't love the dogs.

He's a former Raven, Redskin (something most of us have thankfully forgotten), Dallas, 49er and Falcon. Also former Brave and Yankee.

And Blue Jay, which is why Schotty got to cut him. Therefore, he effectively poisoned two of my favorite teams. :doh:

That said, I really don't have any legitimate animosity towards him. It's just that the rhetoric is fun. Ole' nine-toes and whatnot. :dallasuck

I love my dog enough that if another human being killed him or abused him I would shorten their stay on this earth. With that said abusing any animal the way it has been described is non human and if Vick is guilty of these charges I wouldnt care if they put a bullet in his head.

When engaged in fiery banter and trying to skewer one another with sizzling barbs, the above is an example of what will get your heinie fried at ES. That burnt odor you smell is skins4me's posting privileges for the season turning to ash.

:applause:

I was wondering how long he would last with that post. Turns out not long at all.

Things got pretty heated between Turbo and I over the Tank Johnson thing, but if he and I can agree on THIS, then there's got to be SOMETHING there. You, frankly, haven't proven any credibility on this board, and until you do, don't bash people who have earned respect, especially if you're trying to earn your name by defending disgusting people who allegedly committed heinous crimes.

Fixed that for you......And turbo diesel I sure hope you weren't referring to me as a Vick Supporter bcos I think he should be allowed due process before he gets trashed by people such as your self. THese are all allegations ... period. Not fact, no dead dogs found had any signs of torture as far as i know.

Also to the other person saying people are too stupid to understand the difference btw the real courts and court of public opinion, you can take your court of public opinion and shove it where the sun don't shine bcos it is your opinion and I really don't give a damn what you think but what I see as facts or evidence, so far all we have is testimony from guys who flipped and a couple of dead dogs on a property (there is actually an allowable number of carcasses allowed on a property where a dog training facility is or something like that can't remember where I saw this, but I digress) ......No actual evidence linking Vick to these accusations that he tortured and killed thesedogs except for the fact that he owned the property deed which sucks for him.

Big thanks to Jumbo for taking out the trash.

But sometimes it's fun to rumage through the trash just to find out what's at the bottom.

Anyway, I warned this guy several times when he first came in here that he was taking thing too far and he needs to show a more mature attitude, but alas, he PM'ed me and basically told me where to go and I casually told him he was on his own.

Fixed that for you......And turbo diesel I sure hope you weren't referring to me as a Vick Supporter bcos I think he should be allowed due process before he gets trashed by people such as your self. THese are all allegations ... period. Not fact, no dead dogs found had any signs of torture as far as i know.

No, I didn't mean you. There were only 2 voracious Vick supporters here that I recall. And defending due process and our justice system can only be called being a good American.

Aside from the few that condone cruelty, my gripe is with the NFL system of handling things like this. Can you imagine someone at your work screwing up on their own time and property so you and your other co-workers end up paying the price? In Atlanta, all the Falcons will be affected as well as the coaching staff. I especially think the fans will be unfairly punished because of cap implications. The very thing that the cap was designed to do, parity, will be adversely affected.

For now, Goodell has handled this with a letter requesting Vick not attend camp. There needs to be a system put in place with hard rules and procedures that allow a team to jettison a bad character and give them cap relief in that situation.

But sometimes it's fun to rumage through the trash just to find out what's at the bottom.

Anyway, I warned this guy several times when he first came in here that he was taking thing too far and he needs to show a more mature attitude, but alas, he PM'ed me and basically told me where to go and I casually told him he was on his own.

LOL I got pm's too. I really don't think that guy was 33. I wanted to get his address, but alas, now he will have to suffer through Christmas without a card from me.

Also to the other person saying people are too stupid to understand the difference btw the real courts and court of public opinion, you can take your court of public opinion and shove it where the sun don't shine bcos it is your opinion and I really don't give a damn what you think but what I see as facts or evidence, so far all we have is testimony from guys who flipped and a couple of dead dogs on a property (there is actually an allowable number of carcasses allowed on a property where a dog training facility is or something like that can't remember where I saw this, but I digress) ......No actual evidence linking Vick to these accusations that he tortured and killed thesedogs except for the fact that he owned the property deed which sucks for him.

1) I didn't make any mistakes.

2) No torture? Are you kidding? Slammed down and electrocuted isn't torture? What kind of S&M are you talking about?

3) So let me get this straight:

A) You somehow got the entire case from the Feds and found that it's about three words long: "They said so." Right?

B) A couple of dead dogs mean nothing.

And as for your court of opinion bashing: Again, bin Laden hasn't gone to court yet, so don't hate on him, right? And OJ definitely didn't do it because the court said so, right? Timothy McVeigh wasn't convicted until well after the bombings, so until the time he was convicted I couldn't bash him and he didn't do them, right?

Brilliant. :jerk:

1) I didn't make any mistakes.

2) No torture? Are you kidding? Slammed down and electrocuted isn't torture? What kind of S&M are you talking about?

3) So let me get this straight:

A) You somehow got the entire case from the Feds and found that it's about three words long: "They said so." Right?

B) A couple of dead dogs mean nothing.

And as for your court of opinion bashing: Again, bin Laden hasn't gone to court yet, so don't hate on him, right? And OJ definitely didn't do it because the court said so, right? Timothy McVeigh wasn't convicted until well after the bombings, so until the time he was convicted I couldn't bash him and he didn't do them, right?

Brilliant. :jerk:

Definitely showng the signs of an immature mind or just a very, very slow individual here.

1. You did make mistakes trying to insult people bcos they don't agree with your court of public opinion spill.

2. If you took the time to READ what I typed I said there was no physical evidence of these dogs that were tortured and electrocuted, never said electrocution wasn't a form of torture, you need to get you facts straight kid.

3. Again these are allegations, ALLEGATIONS, if you can ge that through your thick skull. Just bcos they are allegations doesn't make them fact, that is why we have a court system where people get to DEFEND themselves from ALLEGATIONS and CHARGES leveled against them. Also a couple of dead dogs do mean something, and if he is found guilty with enough evidence presented, so be it. That is what he deserves then (still don't know how that will happen with a trial jury that could have a tainted jury pool with a lot of animal lovers who think he is guilty already)

For your last point, Bin Laden hasn't gone to court yet but he has been indicted I believe on terrorism charges with a plethora of evidence from financial records showing he orchestrated attacks against America, as well as provide training to these terrorists, only an idiot who said he doesn't hate him for what he did to our country. WIth McVeigh, sure you could have bashed if you wanted to, but believe it or not he was innocent until proven guilty, but again with evidence showing fingerprints in that truck, to evidence showing him having access to the explosives and possible buying some more fertilizers and such, he was found guilty and got his just due, good riddance to bad rubbish.

The Government is not infallible and they DO make mistakes in accusing people of crimes, LOTS of cases and instances that support this statement. Also, just because someone is accused of something or a crime doesn't make them guilty. Thank God for our courts and thank God we don't run this country on court of public opinion, bcos if we did this country will be in the ****ter bcos of people like you, who determine who is guilty or innocent based upon who you like or dislike.

SO you can take your cute little :jerk: , and shove it where the sun doesn't shine one more time.

I've thought M. Vick was a douchebag since he came into the league, but I'd still like to see him get a fair trial on these charges. If he is guilty, I hope he serves the maximum sentence they can give him, and I hope he never returns to the NFL. If he's not guilty, then I hope whoever was doing what Vick has been accused of gets his punishment.

As for Deion, he has the right to say what he feels...and we have the right to question his motives for saying it. I have my suspicions as to why he is defending MV, but I won't get into it here. But I will say that Deion, along with Michael Irvin, always seems to mention the financial aspect of whatever subject he is commenting on before thinking about anything else. If this was a third string QB making the NFL minimum, I don't think Deion, or several others in the sports media, would even be talking about it.

does the indictment say that Vick *personally* did some of these sickass things or they were done with his knowledge or just witnessed by him? not that it makes a lot of difference. whoever just stood by and watched something like that is disturbed enough.

Archived