Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From News Press: Deion chimes in on Vick

SWFLSkins

Definitely showng the signs of an immature mind or just a very, very slow individual here.

1. You did make mistakes trying to insult people bcos they don't agree with your court of public opinion spill.

2. If you took the time to READ what I typed I said there was no physical evidence of these dogs that were tortured and electrocuted, never said electrocution wasn't a form of torture, you need to get you facts straight kid.

3. Again these are allegations, ALLEGATIONS, if you can ge that through your thick skull. Just bcos they are allegations doesn't make them fact, that is why we have a court system where people get to DEFEND themselves from ALLEGATIONS and CHARGES leveled against them. Also a couple of dead dogs do mean something, and if he is found guilty with enough evidence presented, so be it. That is what he deserves then (still don't know how that will happen with a trial jury that could have a tainted jury pool with a lot of animal lovers who think he is guilty already)

For your last point, Bin Laden hasn't gone to court yet but he has been indicted I believe on terrorism charges with a plethora of evidence from financial records showing he orchestrated attacks against America, as well as provide training to these terrorists, only an idiot who said he doesn't hate him for what he did to our country. WIth McVeigh, sure you could have bashed if you wanted to, but believe it or not he was innocent until proven guilty, but again with evidence showing fingerprints in that truck, to evidence showing him having access to the explosives and possible buying some more fertilizers and such, he was found guilty and got his just due, good riddance to bad rubbish.

The Government is not infallible and they DO make mistakes in accusing people of crimes, LOTS of cases and instances that support this statement. Also, just because someone is accused of something or a crime doesn't make them guilty. Thank God for our courts and thank God we don't run this country on court of public opinion, bcos if we did this country will be in the ****ter bcos of people like you, who determine who is guilty or innocent based upon who you like or dislike.

SO you can take your cute little :jerk: , and shove it where the sun doesn't shine one more time.

Killerbo, you need some friggin help. You fail to realize the conviction rate for the feds, it is 90+%. At a minimum we know that Vick owned the house where the dog fights occurred. You want us to presume that Vick (a) never visited the basement which was clearly set up for dog fights, (B) never wondered why the backyard of the $400,000 house he owned was always dug up © never attended the dog fights in his home (d) never bet on dog fights in his home (e) wasn't the financier of this completely illegal operation despite being the only one with the means to be the financier. If you want to take that leap of faith you must share the man's last name.

Fact is comparing Vick to other criminals that haven't yet been convicted is perfectly appropriate. The links are there, the feds feel strong about their case, if the justice system works the way it should Vick will do time.

Your commentary on the "tainted jury pool" is a major concern of mine as well. However, I see it in a different light. The jury pool is more likely to be tainted by Vick apologists and a--holes like Deion Sanders or Emmitt Smith sitting around asking if he be the ringleader, or trying to claim its a race issue (I mean if he was operating a backyard polo operation no one would care right?). It is scary to think that it only takes one retard on a jury of eleven to liberate a clear killer, though guys like OJ are pretty satisfied with it.

Defending this scumbag is ludicrous.

Deion Sanders is a complete idiot.

He says that because of he has perspective, meaning he is superior and smarter than everyone else, he can see that Vick really loved his dogs,just in a different way.

Kinda like those guys who keep women locked up in boxes as sex slaves.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/psychology/sex_slave/index.html

What is really funny about this is Deions comments about loving dogs in a different kinda way (torturing them) and Emmitts comments of is he the ring leader, I doubt it so let him go are being largely ignored in the state of their greatest success while Portis bashing is going on to ridiculous degrees. I listen to a podcast of 101.5 down in Austin and they were discussing the Vick situation after the Deion and Smith articles had come out. They continuously bashed Portis' comments and listened to several listeners rail on about how twisted Portis is but refused to respond to my e-mail question regarding the Smith and Deion comments that came out after it was determined how disgustingly inhumane the treatment actually was.

I really hope the Smith and Sanders comments end their on air personality careers, but I know they won't because the world sucks the collective cowgirl...

He may have loved the dogs that were biggest and baddest, but he also wet dogs down and electrocuted them, drowned them, and slammed them down repeatedly until they died.

How is anybody out there dumb enough to actually try to make excuses for Vick at this point?

Deion, shut your effing pie hole, you douchebag. Go play on the freeway you waste of space.

Allegedly, none of that has been proven yet. I don't think Deion's really defending Vick, but saying that he's getting more attention then he deserves right now.

Also, just because the conviction rate is 99% doesn't mean Vick is automatically guilty.

They continuously bashed Portis' comments and listened to several listeners rail on about how twisted Portis is but refused to respond to my e-mail question regarding the Smith and Deion comments that came out after it was determined how disgustingly inhumane the treatment actually was.

I really hope the Smith and Sanders comments end their on air personality careers, but I know they won't because the world sucks the collective cowgirl...

Very good point.

I bashed Clinton after his comments, but at least we can say he said them when all we knew about was the dog fighting part of Vick's activity (which is bad enough in and of itself) and not the killing.

As far as I'm concerned, Clinton said what he said out of ignorance and I'll forgive that. But Deion and Emmitt said what they've said after the true barbarism of Vick's activity has been reported. Anyone trying to defend Vick, beyond the standard "innocent until proven guilty" stance (which is true though I think he's guilty as sin) is just a simpleton who's opinion is worthless.

He may have loved the dogs that were biggest and baddest, but he also wet dogs down and electrocuted them, drowned them, and slammed them down repeatedly until they died.

How is anybody out there dumb enough to actually try to make excuses for Vick at this point?

Deion, shut your effing pie hole, you douchebag. Go play on the freeway you waste of space.

what evidence do you have that he did all that?? wait until something comes out or he is convicted. I still can't believe he isn't allowed to play or practice. He is claiming he is innocent and in this country you are innocent until proven guilty there fore it makes no sense why he is being treated like he is guilty already. He should be allowed to play/practice until he is proven guilty. I would also like to add that I hate Roger Goddell. He is sucha dumbass. He is on some power thing and its gonna ruin football. I don't care how many run-ins people have with cops, if there aren't convicted of anything it doesn't matter. And also, the fact that NFL players are tested for Marijuana is absurd. The NBA doesn't test for that. It really is none of the NFL's business if players want to smoke marijuana. It doesn't affect anything. I don't understand how the NFLPA is putting up with all this BS!!!

what evidence do you have that he did all that?? wait until something comes out or he is convicted. I still can't believe he isn't allowed to play or practice. He is claiming he is innocent and in this country you are innocent until proven guilty there fore it makes no sense why he is being treated like he is guilty already. He should be allowed to play/practice until he is proven guilty. I would also like to add that I hate Roger Goddell. He is sucha dumbass. He is on some power thing and its gonna ruin football. I don't care how many run-ins people have with cops, if there aren't convicted of anything it doesn't matter. And also, the fact that NFL players are tested for Marijuana is absurd. The NBA doesn't test for that. It really is none of the NFL's business if players want to smoke marijuana. It doesn't affect anything. I don't understand how the NFLPA is putting up with all this BS!!!

In a way I agree with you. But for once, I agree with PETA too. And Reebok and Nike and the NFL card guys.

"Regardless of Vick's guilt or innocence in a court of law, the facts in this case clearly support this decision," PETA said. "No company wants a spokesperson with a massive illegal dogfighting ring operating on his property, regardless of his level of involvement."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vick-merchandise&prov=ap&type=lgns

I think the NFL is pretty much in the same boat. His permission, whether tacit or not, to allow such a heinous activity on his property (rented to family and longtime friends) is such a distraction to any business that it warrants his suspension. I just think the team itself should have had the cap protection to issue the suspension. The NFL itself said it wants teams to clean up their rosters.

But if there is a Vick doppleganger named Ookie somewhere that likes to dogfight and impersonate Vick, Michael is going to have a field day suing the pants off everyone. If you know of one, you should call Vicks lawyer.

Are you really 48? Cause you have mentality of a 6 year old. "master baiter" how lame.

You should be thrown in a pit with one of Vicks dogs. After, I wouldn't show mercy and kill you like Vick. I would let you live without a face. I might spit on your from time to time, but that about it. You stupid mutt.

Sinking to his level or going further just acknowledges and verifies your maturation.

(Also while you sit on your fat ass and eat that drumstick, try to think of the **** that chicken went through so you could enjoy it. Just a little sidenote)

Yeah or your next head of Broccoli, standing out in the inclement weather and all.

C'mon really, have you ever seen a chicken leading a blind man accross the street?

Wait is that why the chicken crossed the street.

(sorry no bad intentions to the chicken crowd, but really chickens unite, they don't appreciate you guys.)

(Also while you sit on your fat ass and eat that drumstick, try to think of the **** that chicken went through so you could enjoy it. Just a little sidenote)

I have been to a Tyson plant and can vouch for them. Each chicken you eat only has a one in five chance of being subjected to a **** fight. On top of that they try and remain humane by disallowing blades on the talons of the chickens.

Each Tyson chicken has clearly stamped on it below the nutritional facts "This chicken did not have its head slammed into the ground for losing me 10k in a fighht"

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWFLSkins

I have been to a Tyson plant and can vouch for them. Each chicken you eat only has a one in five chance of being subjected to a **** fight. On top of that they try and remain humane by disallowing blades on the talons of the chickens.

Each Tyson chicken has clearly stamped on it below the nutritional facts "This chicken did not have its head slammed into the ground for losing me 10k in a fighht"

Playing Devil's Advocate to all the hysteria on ES...calm down things will be okay.

Hey ride the walrus all you want, but that quote was one I was responding too and was not mine, ===just pulling your drumstick, but really Save the Chickens.

SWFL Skins...my bad, it is hard to follow the way you quote things.

Save the Chickens!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah that's cool. I put a line in there and my comments followed, I usally do that when there is too much text to quote or the rest of the post makes no sense. But I was really proud of the Chicken crossing the street thing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

My reply was......

Yeah or your next head of Broccoli, standing out in the inclement weather and all.

C'mon really, have you ever seen a chicken leading a blind man accross the street?

Wait is that why the chicken crossed the street. (sorry no bad intentions to the chicken crowd, but really chickens unite, they don't appreciate you guys.)

Yeah, it was my quote, and I say we all boycot all meat, chicken products and protest to protect these animals......hell yeah!!!

__________________________++++

Run with it, I am heading to Ruth Chris to get a,,a,,big fat Filet. RARE.

Archived