Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From News Press: Deion chimes in on Vick

SWFLSkins

No idea what Deion was thinking. Obviously, it's not his strong suit (as many "strong" suits he might have).

Is he genuinely trying to defend Vick because he's a friend? A fellow phenom? A fellow black athlete? What's his angle here? Or is he just listening to advice as to how to get back into the limelight --- no press is bad press sort of thing?

Whatever the angle, I'd think this will get him some attention. It's not like the majority of the attention directed his way when he was an athlete was positive attention (at least not that I recall).

WTF was that article??? Deion is clearly coked out with the way he rambles and loses focus.

I am certain that North Fort Myers high School's principal is ashamed to have his HS associated with the 6th grade level writing Deion used there.

Oh by the way I got a car alarm. It automatically calls the cops if my car be broken into.

Why does he put this focus on the "ringleader." When clearly the financier is the one empowering everyone elese to partake in the slaughter. Deion doesn't seem to realize that many people have been implicated in this and Vick is one of them.

I got a new dog. His name be fluffy.

Going out and saying "why are they going after Vick when someone shot the Denver CB (has anybody stopped by Selbastion Telfair's house for questioning?) or Antoine Walker got robbed?" is retarded. To begin with each crime occurred in different states, and second you pursue all crimes and all criminals to the best extent possible.

I got a new facebook profile.

Deion is a retard.

Parents, keep your kids safe and don't let them go on the internet myspace.

Don't do school and stay in drugs.

Quote from article....

I believe Vick had a passion for dogfighting. I know many athletes who share his passion. The allure is the intensity and the challenge of a dog fighting to the death. It’s like ultimate fighting, but the dog doesn’t tap out when he knows he can’t win.

This quote should bring Deion down and down hard. But since he's former Dallas he'll get a free pass.

They should change their name to the Dallas Teflons. Nothing sticks to them.

This quote should bring Deion down and down hard. But since he's former Dallas he'll get a free pass.

They should change their name to the Dallas Teflons. Nothing sticks to them.

This is a serious issue, and everytime you blame Dallas, it makes me disregard what you have to say.

Should have learned from Portis. There is no need to ever publicly comment on this issue with support for Vick.

Why not? I personally think it's disgusting that you won't allow our justice system do what it's meant to do. Guilty or not, you do not value the America way of Justice.

Why not? I personally think it's disgusting that you won't allow our justice system do what it's meant to do. Guilty or not, you do not value the America way of Justice.

I second that, also it might be shocking to some people that there are a minority of people who treat dogs as property and most states do consider dogs properties and not as best friend sthat you kiss and dress up and all that ****.....(Also the next person who says well slaves were considered property once will get *****-slapped).....They are freaking dogs, pets; you think they love being dressed up and chained to you for walks and do your stupid little tricks.......just freaking dogs....So until he gets convicted I am not throwing any stones (bcos these are just allegations by people who were flipped by the feds trying to save their own ass, and just bcos he own the property doesn't make him GUILTY!!!)

(Also while you sit on your fat ass and eat that drumstick, try to think of the **** that chicken went through so you could enjoy it. Just a little sidenote)

You guys that think Vick isn't guilty until proven so are just being naive. The feds have a 99% conviction rate. If they indict you, you're guilty.

This is one of those times where I would be in favor of cruel and unusual punishment. You wanna wet down dogs and electrocute them Mike? Let's wet you down and send some electricity thru you. You POS.

You guys that think Vick isn't guilty until proven so are just being naive. The feds have a 99% conviction rate. If they indict you, you're guilty.

This is one of those times where I would be in favor of cruel and unusual punishment. You wanna wet down dogs and electrocute them Mike? Let's wet you down and send some electricity thru you. You POS.

Also a little snippet from another board member to answer your 99% conviction rate like the FEDS are infallible...

Originally Posted by MurrayH81

two points-

Having sat as a jury member through a (cocaine distribution) conspiracy trial in federal court, in Virginia, I can tell you that proving conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt (even with co-conspirators who plead out and testified against others) was very difficult for the prosecution because of the standard for conspiracy. Note- The feds actually lost the case I was on, because they did not prove to the standard, even though, imo (and most of the jury as well) these guys were most likely involved in something illegal. So for those who are thinking this is a slam dunk, think again. I wonder what the conviction rates are for conspiracy cases?

Actually, none of this really matters at all. MV doesn't even have to hire a lawyer imo. All he has to do is heavily donate to the Republican Party and Bush will commute and then pardon him.:laugh:

What does refraining from puclicly supporting Vick have anything to do with the justice system? How is my post preventing the system fom working? Also, how do you know what I do or do not value from my post? Lay down the cack pipe and step away from the computer.

What does refraining from puclicly supporting Vick have anything to do with the justice system? How is my post preventing the system fom working? Also, how do you know what I do or do not value from my post? Lay down the cack pipe and step away from the computer.

I think some of the Vick defenders on this board secretly fantasize about being Vick's cellmate. The rape stand intrigues them, but I doubt Vick would need it.

Please, stop associating Deion + Cowboys with stupid comments.

He is a former Redskin as well.

He's a former Raven, Redskin (something most of us have thankfully forgotten), Dallas, 49er and Falcon. Also former Brave and Yankee.

Most of us here don't consider Deion a Redskin.

I think some of the Vick defenders on this board secretly fantasize about being Vick's cellmate. The rape stand intrigues them, but I doubt Vick would need it.

Dude you such an ***** hole. You cry about mother jokes (even though you made the first mother joke) then you make stupid statements like this.

If you going to try and insult people, then take it like a man when it's put back in your face.

Dude you such an ***** hole. You cry about mother jokes (even though you made the first mother joke) then you make stupid statements like this.

If you going to try and insult people, then take it like a man when it's put back in your face.

Not going to fall for your childish baiting, although you are a master baiter.

Keep defending Vick. We'll see what happens in court. Even if he walks, he owned and built the dogfighting operation. Hard to fake land deeds. He is a scumbag, as are his supporters.

Not going to fall for your childish baiting, although you are a master baiter.

Keep defending Vick. We'll see what happens in court. Even if he walks, he owned and built the dogfighting operation. Hard to fake land deeds. He is a scumbag, as are his supporters.

Are you really 48? Cause you have mentality of a 6 year old. "master baiter" how lame.

You should be thrown in a pit with one of Vicks dogs. After, I wouldn't show mercy and kill you like Vick. I would let you live without a face. I might spit on your from time to time, but that about it. You stupid mutt.

I second that, also it might be shocking to some people that there are a minority of people who treat dogs as property and most states do consider dogs properties and not as best friend sthat you kiss and dress up and all that ****.....(Also the next person who says well slaves were considered property once will get *****-slapped).....They are freaking dogs, pets; you think they love being dressed up and chained to you for walks and do your stupid little tricks.......just freaking dogs....So until he gets convicted I am not throwing any stones (bcos these are just allegations by people who were flipped by the feds trying to save their own ass, and just bcos he own the property doesn't make him GUILTY!!!)

(Also while you sit on your fat ass and eat that drumstick, try to think of the **** that chicken went through so you could enjoy it. Just a little sidenote)

Just because he has not been convicted doesn't mean I can't believe he is guilty. Some of the Vick supporters are to stupid to understand the difference between the court of public opinion and the actual justice system. Even if he gets off it doesn't mean he is not guilty I mean look at OJ do you think he is innocent?

Also I try to buy farm raised chicken not the caged fighting chickens that are so popular these days:doh:

Just because he has not been convicted doesn't mean I can't believe he is guilty. Some of the Vick supporters are to stupid to understand the difference between the court of public opinion and the actual justice system. Even if he gets off it doesn't mean he is not guilty I mean look at OJ do you think he is innocent?

Also I try to buy farm raised chicken not the caged fighting chickens that are so popular these days:doh:

Do you understand the "court of public opinion" isn't a real court and doesn't make a bit of difference in REAL court. Except for the fact it may taint the jury. What is there to understand?

I also believe that we allowed OJ the right to court. I dont remember this kind of pre-verdict bias with OJ.

Archived