Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone just see the fight at the IndyCar race?

AsburySkinsFan

In the good ole AJ Foyt days it woulda been big news, but now indycar has really dropped of the map. For the casual race fan like me at least.

Yeah, no doubt, but they've done a lot to change their image, or is it that they just wanted to maintain what little image they have left.

I actually thought the Indy circuit was the class of car racing, or even a bright spot compared to Nascar.

Guess not.

IndyCar is supposedly higher class, but the elite has to go to Formula 1, those boys seem to own half of Europe.

Wait, something interesting actually happened at a race (be it Indy or Nascar)? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Oh, come on now, Tony Stewart is always good for making a dull race interesting! Gotta love my boy Smoke!

Oh, come on now, Tony Stewart is always good for making a dull race interesting! Gotta love my boy Smoke!

Like when he wrecked his leading teammate, or when he then blamed him on National TV or when he later threw his teammate under a bus? That was classic, I'm sure Gibbs was SOOOO proud!

Sam Hornish and Tony Kanaan got into a spat and then Hornish's dad shoves Kanaan. Someone then went after Hornish's dad and knocked him to the ground.

Dang, I thought IndyCar was civilized, who knew there was gonna be a NASCAR garage scene afterwards.

OMG!!! Those Nascar guys are at it again??? Shovin' and pushin' each other??? Oh no!!!!! :laugh:

Someone throw a ****ing punch please!!!!

Like when he wrecked his leading teammate, or when he then blamed him on National TV or when he later threw his teammate under a bus? That was classic, I'm sure Gibbs was SOOOO proud!

Ummm, do you know anything about restrictor plate racing? You don't lift off the gas and you don't break, either of those two things send you to the back of the pack. Heck Kyle Petty even said during the broadcast that he had to side with Tony on that one.

Umm, the fight was after an IndyCar race.

Ummm, it makes no difference. All that pushing and shoving for the camera is a bunch of B.S. Either it's all for show or them crazy racing guys just don't know how to fight.

I'll say it again . . . THROW A ****ING PUNCH...PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Ummm, it makes no difference. All that pushing and shoving for the camera is a bunch of B.S. Either it's all for show or them crazy racing guys just don't know how to fight.

I'll say it again . . . THROW A ****ING PUNCH...PLEASE!!!!!!!!

The problem with throwing a punch just after a race is that usually the drivers are wearing crash helmets; kinda like throwing punches in football, all you're gonna do is break your hand. Someone did actually take Horinsh's dad to the ground, I haven't heard exactly who the guy was but the security guys were on him pretty quick aftwards.

what a frigging joke, Danica throwing a hissy fit, couple of jockies having a slap-fest. no better than little Tony jumping around like a hen when he weighs in at about a buck35 and has a raging case of little man issues

find some jello and a kiddie pool little fellas....

Ummm, do you know anything about restrictor plate racing? You don't lift off the gas and you don't break, either of those two things send you to the back of the pack. Heck Kyle Petty even said during the broadcast that he had to side with Tony on that one.

Well, Kyle Petty isn't exactly an expert on the situation and Tony Stewart has been wrecking ALOT of people this year. Also, if you knew anything about restrictor plate racing, you'd know that there actually is lifting and braking. The cars in the race were having a hard time with grip in the middle of the turns and several drivers had to lift all through the race, because the rain had washed away the rubber. Stewart is an ass who thinks he owns the whole track and frankly I wish someone would send him into the wall like he's been doing to everyone else.

Archived