Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone just see the fight at the IndyCar race?

AsburySkinsFan

Well, Kyle Petty isn't exactly an expert on the situation and Tony Stewart has been wrecking ALOT of people this year. Also, if you knew anything about restrictor plate racing, you'd know that there actually is lifting and braking.

And what happens when a driver breaks momentum in a restrictor plate race? And how much more of an expert do you need than a professional race car driver? Am I supposed to take your word for it over someone who actually does the stuff for a living and has been involved in the industry his entire life, and just happens to be the son of one the greatest racecar drivers in the history of NASCAR?

The cars in the race were having a hard time with grip in the middle of the turns and several drivers had to lift all through the race, because the rain had washed away the rubber.

Yep and the same exact thing happened to Tony at the Daytona 500 only it was Busch who wrecked him, I guess what's an accident for Busch is intentional for Tony.:doh:

Stewart is an ass who thinks he owns the whole track and frankly I wish someone would send him into the wall like he's been doing to everyone else.

Plenty have tried, few have succeeded.

And what happens when a driver breaks momentum in a restrictor plate race? And how much more of an expert do you need than a professional race car driver? Am I supposed to take your word for it over someone who actually does the stuff for a living and has been involved in the industry his entire life, and just happens to be the son of one the greatest racecar drivers in the history of NASCAR?

Yep and the same exact thing happened to Tony at the Daytona 500 only it was Busch who wrecked him, I guess what's an accident for Busch is intentional for Tony.:doh:

Plenty have tried, few have succeeded.

Sorry I was so harsh to you. I didn't mean for it to be an argument, I just thought you were rather harsh to the other poster. To be fair, during the post race interviews, Hamlin said he neither lifted or braked and was unaware of Tony's comoments until someone told him.

Kyle was giving an opinion on who he thought was the cause of the accident. He also said during the telecast that alot of the cars had to lift and brake during the race like I told you. I never said I was an expert at racing. I just know what I saw. An impatient Stewart. Being the son of the King is about the only thing good about Kyle's driving career.

Tony talks a big game about "give and take", yet he's the only one taking most of the time. He's an impatient driver who won't heed his own words. I have alot of respect for Tony's career and his accomplishments, but all those years people were blaming Jeff Gordon, I'm suddenly siding with Gordon. Tony has caused at least 5 wrecks this year because he's impatient and hits cars in the left rear quarter panel. I was at Charlotte at the race when he hit Busch, and it WAS his fault.

I liked when Tony stood up against NASCAR earlier in the year, but now he's just out of control. I hope Gibbs (J.D. or Joe) sits him down and gives him a good talking to. Would Gordon ever knock Jimmy Johnson out of a race? How about Junior knocking out Michael when he was with DEI? Tony needs to cool his butt off.

Archived