Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good game & Merry Christmas

TexasEagle

Saw most of the game today while flipping back and forth with that farce of a Giants game (are they really hitting their stride or are did the Colts just have a break down ala their game against the Eagles when the Eagles didn't show up? I'm throwing out that Giants/Dallas game because Dallas just flat out sucks). Good game and good win. How far is Smith from the sack record now?

If Ramsey keeps up his level of play and improvement, you guys might actually beat the Cowboys next week. I know that sounds bad reading it, but it's really not meant to be a slam or anything. I know that I'll be watching on Sunday to see what happens. For those of you here that are great fans of the game, I hope you guys win to get that monkey off your backs, but at the same time, it's kind of interesting to see if the 'boys can keep their streak alive. I'm not rooting for anyone, but I will watch.

And lastly, have a very Merry Christmas all. To quote Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) I hope you get lots of "loot" under your trees. :cool:

It fascinates me the number of fans of other boards that are gracious and polite and intelligent that have found this board and remained. I don't guess TE here or most of the others have always been treated well and I don't guess they've always treated others well. Tom as the notable exception. Perhaps Dale as well.

Nice message TE.

Thanks Texas and Happy Holidays. I have to admit I'm rooting for the Giants next week for a lot of reasons. First, I'd like to see the East have some good representation this year. Second, I'd like the Eagles to lose home field throughout (Sorry TE.) Third, I never llike to see one team sweep the division unless it's us. :) And finally, I'd love to see the Saints bumped out after all the smack their fans were dishing out earlier this year.

No matter what the case, I'm hoping for a good game from the top teams in our division.

And geaux Giants. :)

Originally posted by Art

It fascinates me the number of fans of other boards that are gracious and polite and intelligent that have found this board and remained.

The reason? You have an awesome board man .... some really nice people post here.... almost like a neighborhood pub in the atmosphere. I surf nonstop ... I belong to maybe 50 BBs ... for a sports board ... this rocks.

Merry Christmas fellow Skins .... to you and yours ... a very happy holiday wish!

Good post TE and it goes to show if you act decent and treat people well you will most likely get the same thing back

Merry Christmas to you TE and everyone(Even though I hope NY wins this weekend)

Does say a lot when TE (Eagles) and Tom (Giants) can talk about thier teams on a SKins board. Cool:cool:

I dont care who wins the Saturday game.

However can you imagine the iggles and midgets bumping off the Bucs, whiners, Pack or Saints and forcing a NFC East championship final?

That would be sweet and right before we add players to the team so we can take it to the next level and before the Tuna hits Dallas.

The division may be the force it was back in the 80s and 90's

Yeah, I'm not quite sure why I stayed here (maybe its something in the water!), but I did and I'm glad. Maybe one day I can get tickets to FedEx and tailgate with some of you guys before an Eagles-Skins game- that'd be fun :). I belong to probably 8-9 BB's but I only really post on this one. I use to post on the eagles main board, but I got sick of it. I still visit there regularly but find no need to post. I also enjoy surfing the Giants and Bucs boards occasionally for the humor. :D

Merry Christmas Everyone- Good Luck against the Cowboys. If they beat you again this time, there really is a hex over you because they are terrible :) Break the streak! :cool:

Archived