Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bumper Stickers

rictus58

Old political bumper stickers are just funny, I just wonder how many of those little "W"s have been taken off in the past year or so.

Actually, in the last year, I've seen satire "W The President" stickers on cars.

I've seen "F The President", and "M (actually an upside-down W) The Moron".

Why do you put bumper stickers on your car?

I think people put bumper stickers on cars because in general, you'll usually find a bumper on a car. Sure there may be one hanging in a nostalgic restaurant but if I'm looking for a bumper, you can bet I'll check a car for one first.

I'm just joking, I'll put stickers on windows that can easily come off with a blade when I'm tired of it, but no stickers touch my paint.

I would never put a bumper sticker on my car.

Guess what? No one ****ing cares that 1 cross + 3 nails = 4given, but now i want to cut you off. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't put bumper stickers on my car. One of the best ones I've read went something like "IF YOU DON'T DRIVE 55, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT YOUR KIDS TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU SAY."

I guess everyone has a cause.

Because it's fun.

I really like the Gag bumper pranks. They are magnetic and say things like

"I love crack #@$%@", and stuff like "I put hamsters in my #$@!"

It's funny because they look like real bumper stickers, and really tic off your victim. But they are relieved to find out it's just a magnet. :laugh:

No stickers on this truck of mine, (yet), but I do enjoy the hell out of some of the one's I have seen. There's one on a truck where I live that says : "Like my driving? Call 1-800-Kiss My Ass.". :)

And the other one I've seen around town: " Remember when skydiving was dangerous and sex was safe?" :)

Archived