Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bumper Stickers

rictus58

my friend just gave me a small redskins window sticker, im pretty excited to put it on my car

as for bumpers...im not a huge fan

the community college around here, montgomery college, makes its students put these bright purple bumper stickers on their cars to park i guess. its pretty funny

my friend just gave me a small redskins window sticker, im pretty excited to put it on my car

as for bumpers...im not a huge fan

the community college around here, montgomery college, makes its students put these bright purple bumper stickers on their cars to park i guess. its pretty funny

I always just taped mine to the window. I never attached it to my bumper when I was at MC.

My school tried that too, and it worked for a year, but then the next year they wanted to change the color, and people started to object so now we have window stickers that no body uses.

I dont put bumer stickers on my car. But I love the one that my father put on the front of their car "So many pedestrians...so little time." Especially good when you're in downtown DC during the summer running over tourists.

:evil:

Guess what? No one ****ing cares that 1 cross + 3 nails = 4given, but now i want to cut you off. :laugh:

True, but the "Driver only carries $30 of ammunition" and "You say THUG like it's a BAD thing." information might be useful for you when you see my reaction to being cut off by you.

I think bumper stickers are pretty tacky. I don't care for tattoos either cause they don't look goodeventually and I think clothes work just as well. I don't need to show my Redskins pride with a tattoo, most everyone knows I'm a diehard by my clothes and decorations in my room/office (no offense to people with Redskins tattoos, this was just an example).

I think car magnets and car static decals are better. Easy to remove and look a bit more classy. Plus it won't ruin your car.

I'm just picturing you driving down the highway, 55mph, with Snoop blasting out the windows. :laugh:

Wrong type of thug. The medieval military unit I fight with is called the Great Northern Army. Some years ago our main opponents at Pennsic started referring to us as THUGS because we tend to fight a little more violently and forcefuly than they do. Well, we took the name to heart, came up with this little mascot we call "Thug" and have had a lot of fun with it.

In response we call Midrealmers "Orks".... because there are a whole lot of them and they are pretty easy to 'kill'.

Archived