Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question For Hully

Riggins77

Hullleey, Are you a dude or a chick?

Nah, man. I think it's Hurley. Which is almost Harley. So he's gotta be a guy. Either that or he's the kinda girl who could replace Derrick Dockery for us.

Now...If we just had someone who could make Zeron Flemister's old jersey look good..... :silly:

Are you jealous of the dude/chick that's been living in your house, Huly? I mean Pez never struck me as the type to go for the invisible hermaphrodite, but I've only met the two of you for a few hours at davenbusters....

I think I'd be a little ooged out if my wife started making referenence to a guy/girl there when she woke up (especialy one I hadn't seen)? I mean what the.... :(:D

For the new guys and gals this all started at tailgates and in the forum here. People who have not met me ask where is that dude Huly or reply to a post thanks man. We all joke around with it. A lot of the taigaters think it is funny to watch people's face when they meet me for the first time.

For the new guys and gals this all started at tailgates and in the forum here. People who have not met me ask where is that dude Huly or reply to a post thanks man. We all joke around with it. A lot of the taigaters think it is funny to watch people's face when they meet me for the first time.

Thanks for the heads up, dude! :cheers:

Ya really gotta stop lying and pretending you're a chick....jeeze. ;)

Huly is not a guy? WTF? I've been had by the internets again!

Archived