Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you want to see in week 2?

BALLz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Do you want a 100% healthy McNabb so that when we domintate and destroy the Eagles you can take pride in the fact we did it against their best? Maybe you 'd like to see McNabb in the game but only at less then 100% so that watching the game would be a little less stressful but at the end of the day we can still say we beat Him. Or would you prefer to face Feeley because anytime Mcnabb is in the game you will worry and he is always a threat to make a big play and lead his team to victory?

Personally I'd rather face him at 100%. That way there are no excuses. And on top of that i think we can take him and it would be good for the team to beat the defending division champs at full strength.

For the Record I doubt he will be 100% by week 2.

If we are really going to make some noise this year and beat quality teams I would want to face a 100% healthy McNugget. That will be a great test for this team to see if we are moving in the right direction, and to see how much better our secondary is with the new additions.....

i hope mcnabb is 100%. hes their QB and we should be able to beat him at 100%. if we lose, we lose straight up.

I disagree completely. I would much rather play against a QB who has no experience like Kevin Kolb. We didn't give excuses when Jason Campbell came in for us. We didn't say oh, our backup is starting.

There are no excuses, ever. A win is a win. I want to play against whoever we have the best chance of getting a win against.

I disagree completely. I would much rather play against a QB who has no experience like Kevin Kolb. We didn't give excuses when Jason Campbell came in for us. We didn't say oh, our backup is starting.

There are no excuses, ever. A win is a win. I want to play against whoever we have the best chance of getting a win against.

thats lame. our defense should be able to matchup with real NFL talent. if mcnabb can beat us, mcnabb beats us. take it like a man, dont hope he doesnt show up so we can face some rookie QB. if they decide to start a rookie QB, then so be it, but i never hope for guys to be injured. if mcnabb is at 100%, i hope he plays, and the better team will win. if its them, we need to accept that. if we beat them, they need to accept it.

It'd be great to beat the Eagles with a healthy Mcnabb. Under Gibbs, we've always given the Eagles good games with Mcnabb at the helm, even when our team went 6-10 in 2004. In 05 we swept them, once with Mcnabb and once without. It's not IF we can do it, it's about whether or not we can consistently do it. I'd like to see it again, and I'd like it to be a dominant performance.

But, I have to admit, I won't be complaining if we have to face Feeley. Not at all. An easy win is great... I just feel like a tough win is even better. It's why those games in 05 against the Cowboys and Giants to get into the playoffs meant so much to all of us. They were must-win games against good teams, and we did it.

I voted for McNabb at 100% because any other answer is weak and you are a coward!

That being said, I'de rather see Kolb in there so our super agressive attacking D can destroy any chance of this kid ever having a sucsessful career. That be great, crying in the tunnel at half time" don't make me go out there, those guys are everywhere". Crying like Ricky Bobby asking "are they comets out there?".haha.

That be great, crying in the tunnel at half time" don't make me go out there, those guys are everywhere". Crying like Ricky Bobby asking "are they comets out there?".haha.

HaHa...that would be funny as long as he doesn't come out of the tunnel in his jock complaining that he is on fire.

Archived