Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you want to see in week 2?

BALLz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't care who they have at QB because I know were gonna smoke them like bad tobacco. This Redskins team is READY to LIGHT the FIRE!!! If I were the eagles, I would transfer to the NFC North, just to be safe.

You can't stop Joe Gibbs, you can only hope to contain him!!!

49195287_284ab7d144_o.jpgThat's his eagle beating thumb he's showing you. Fear it!

I wanna see how our semi-revamped D measures up to McNabb (healthy) and the Eagles offense. We always seem to struggle in Philly bigtime. Its 50/50 that the Ken Griffey Jr of the NFL...i mean Grant Hill of the NFL is injured for this game.

I dont think our defense will reach its potential until somewhere near the midpoint of the season. Obviously they'll be better than last season, but I have a feeling this is gonna be a tough game. If we win it'll definately build confidence going into the season

You dont want to see Mcnabb.....

Straight from the Coach's mouth 11/10/06!

The team that Gibbs worried about was the Philadelphia Eagles. His reasoning behind choosing the Eagles as a team that concerned him was quite simple - it's because of the dynamic ability of quarterback Donovan McNabb and what he is able to do on the football field.

"Donovan McNabb has just killed us," said Gibbs, who owns a career 19-10 record against the Eagles including playoffs. "Whenever he plays against us, he's probably done the best job out of any other player. It's been hard for us to defend him. A lot of the stuff is him making big plays with (Brian) Westbrook and some of the other people they have there. He's hard for us to contain. We can't get him down and he makes a lot of plays out of the pocket."

McNabb has had an excellent career against the Redskins. In 12 career games against Washington, McNabb has compiled 2367 passing yards and 18 touchdowns, to go along with 471 rushing yards with three rushing scores. Because of these impressive numbers, Gibbs has reason to fear McNabb's talents against his team.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeNewsDetail.jsp?id=59293

When it comes down to wins/losses...tie breakers...at the end of the season, it won't matter if we beat a healthy McNab or Feeley...it's about this wins!

I would prefer to play the Eagles as weak as they can be...to get a "W" in the division on the road would be HUUUUUGE for us!

There's a certain satisfaction in knowing that you've just beaten someone at their best. That's why I voted 100%.

Of course I'll still take the win if McNabb isn't quite ready to go.

Agree 100%, a second week win against the iggles with McNabb at 100% would be absolutly great!!! but then again, if McNabb is not up to full playing ability and we win it's great too!!! and iggles will go down hill from there!!

I want a win with McNabb at 100% !!!!!

Archived