Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you know....

TK

Good answer to the question I presented to you. I'm here because of posters like you!

Actually I do like it, hence my presence here. Posters like you keep the fun going! :thumbsup:

Hey Skip, might want to re-read the posts there, you didnt ask me any questions. So you've finally lost it then.

I guess that's to be expected from such an unbalanced mind. After all, you're surrounded by so many homers and you're so imparital and even handed. It must be tough to be a cowboys fan.

Now entertain me and,

DANCE CLOWN! :D

Hey Skip, might want to re-read the posts there, you didnt ask me any questions. So you've finally lost it then.

"So of all the positive stats Romo sits to pee produced last year, this is your 'favorite?'" :(

I guess that's to be expected from such an unbalanced mind. After all, you're surrounded by so many homers and you're so imparital and even handed. It must be tough to be a cowboys fan.

It's great to be a Cowboys fan.

Now entertain me and,

DANCE CLOWN! :D

I'm entertained by you guys on the regular. :)

So of all the positive stats Romo sits to pee had last year, this is your "favorite?" All skins fans have tunnel vision. It's like talking to a brick wall.

So losing 4 out of the last 5 games, throwing more than one interception per game, and fumbling almost once a game, and Cowboy fans focus on QB rating? All Cowboy fans have tunnel vision. Its like talking to a brick wall.

To borrow a line from Westy: "See how easy that is?" :doh:

Just saw Romo sits to pee interviewed on NFL network. They said his last 4 starts he averaged a 80 qb rating. And that was in his "piss poor" efforts.

Yet, thats still higher than JC's average. Yet, people on here say Romo sits to pee isn't very good. Hmmmmm............

keep manipulating stats to hide his bad games :laugh:

it doesn't change the fact they happened

Campbells last 4 games rating were 57.9, 83, 82.2, 96.2 avg. 79.83 (80)

so it was the same as Romo sits to pee... imagine that :laugh:

Wonder what he would have done against those patsy teams Romo sits to pee played, that JC didn't get to play against :whoknows:

it doesn't change the fact they happened

Wonder what he would have done against those patsy teams Romo sits to pee played, that JC didn't get to play against :whoknows:

Exactly very similar ratings during that same stretch for Campbell and it was a new offense for him which is never easy for a 1st year starting Qb and he didn't start until week 11, so its not like he had alot of game experience during the last 4games.

During those games he had a 92.3 rating against Tampa Bay, Wk 12 we played Carolina which he completed a 66-yard TD pass to Chris Cooley in the fourth quarter that proved to be a game-winning score.

Played Philly wk 14 and he struggled, most teams did struggle against Philly that last qtr. of the season.

Heres Romo sits to pee's stat line against Philly last season.

comp=14/29

comp%=48.3

Lng=17yds

1td passing

2 PICKS

45.5 Rating

Man he is a beast against division rivals :doh:

His rush average(14yds) against Philly was better than his PASS avg(4.9) :laugh:

Heres Romo sits to pee's rating against the Giants last year

Qb rating=65.9

2 tds passing but 5 PICKS

We all know how great the Giants secondary was last year, what happened to Romo sits to pee?

Heck JC set career highs against the Giants by completing 21 passes for 220 yards. He also threw two touchdown passes and one interception. He had three rushes for 30 yards.

Now I gotta admit Romo sits to pee did play very well against us(109 Qb rating), but thats always overshadowed by the LOSS.

J.C. has better coaching and he hasn't topped out already like Romo sits to pee, imho. Can't wait to see him prove it this year on the field. HTTR! Superbowl in 07!

So losing 4 out of the last 5 games, throwing more than one interception per game, and fumbling almost once a game, and Cowboy fans focus on QB rating? All Cowboy fans have tunnel vision. Its like talking to a brick wall.

Romo sits to pee didn't singe-handedly lose 4 out of our 5 last games. Our defense fell off a cliff giving up more passing yards and points than any team in the league the last four games. Any coincidence that this is when Romo sits to pee "struggled" still posting a higher ranking in December than most QB's in the league. Romo sits to pee fumbling is definitely a concern but I also look at the many "phantom" fumbles and how many were lost. I happen to believe this issue is correctable and yes, I think his overral rating supercedes these issues. Why you choose to ignore the biggest measurable statistic for a QB is mind-boggling.

Romo sits to pee's stats and pro-bowl appearance speak for itself. It' you that try to twist and augment his 95 Rating and successful season.

So Romo sits to pee and JC had the same season. Brilliant Bubba. Just Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Good thing he didn't play against Tampa, Carolina, and ATL. Good thing he didn't get to play the SB Champ Colts.

Romo sits to pee's stats and pro-bowl appearance speak for itself. It' you that try to twist and augment his 95 Rating and successful season.

So Romo sits to pee and JC had the same season. Brilliant Bubba. Just Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Good thing he didn't play against Tampa, Carolina, and ATL. Good thing he didn't get to play the SB Champ Colts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep dancing CLOWN! Seriously, how many times can you be baited into the same argument?

You almost forgot,

Romo sits to pee had a 95.1 rating and completed 65.3% of his passes! :cheers:

Romo sits to pee played well overall but saw a drop off towards the end of the season. He fumbled alot and had trouble throwing when held in the pocket.

Being that he's played in only 10 games, let's see how he does this year before we determine if he's a good QB or a flash in the pan.

Ohh yeah, truly brilliant find here. Your even posting this pointless stat says more about you than I care to comment on. Plus I don't want to get banned. So there you have it. Either Vinny Testeverde is the best QB in the league or Romo sits to pee sucks. Pretty black and white. Thanks!

Poke fans the ones touting QB ratings. Not me.

A little sensative are we?

Ohh yeah, truly brilliant find here. Your even posting this pointless stat says more about you than I care to comment on. Plus I don't want to get banned. So there you have it. Either Vinny Testeverde is the best QB in the league or Romo sits to pee sucks. Pretty black and white. Thanks!

Pretty black and white???? ....looks about right to me.... :D

Romo sits to pee didn't singe-handedly lose 4 out of our 5 last games. Our defense fell off a cliff giving up more passing yards and points than any team in the league the last four games. Any coincidence that this is when Romo sits to pee "struggled" still posting a higher ranking in December than most QB's in the league. Romo sits to pee fumbling is definitely a concern but I also look at the many "phantom" fumbles and how many were lost. I happen to believe this issue is correctable and yes, I think his overral rating supercedes these issues.

"Phantom" fumbles - what are those exactly? I remember on more than one occasion seeing Romo sits to pee scrambling, and the ball just flying out of his hands with no contact whatsoever.

Blame the defense all you want, but the starting QB shoulders part of the blame for every loss. ESPECIALLY against a cream-puff like Detroit, when he fumbles 4 times and turns the ball over 3 times. This is a team going to the playoffs, and that's the type of performance he puts together? Brilliant. :laugh:

Why you choose to ignore the biggest measurable statistic for a QB is mind-boggling.

I'm not ignoring turnovers - in fact I'm focusing on them. ;)

Oh boy - now you're resorting to his probowl appearance to defend him - we know you're grasping at straws now!! :laugh:

No, that's not what bubba said at all. But I think you know that, you're just being intentionally disingenuous because a) you're a homer and B) you're a hater. Bubbs said JC had the same QB rating average over the final 4 games as Romo sits to pee did, against tougher competition. How can you tout Romo sits to pee's QB rating, but then ignore it with Campbell? Talk about hypocritical.

What? You make absolutely no sense at all. Let me give you some lessons:

1) If you're going to say JC didn't play against the Colts, make sure Romo sits to pee had a good game against them. He didn't. In fact that game was won because Dungy is an idiot and didn't challenge a Dallas interception in which the defender was clearly down by contact at his own 40 yard line.

2) If you're going to compare performances, make sure you don't compare JC's FIRST PRO ACTION in relief, with no preparation to Romo sits to pee's 4th game.

3) If you're going to compare the two QBs, make sure you remember to compare the New Orleans game. You know, the team that made the NFCCG? The one JC beat, and Romo sits to pee lost to by 488 points? :laugh:

4) Both QBs beat Carolina. Only Campbell called a play on his own and threw to beat them. Romo sits to pee relied on his running game.

This is why you are the second biggest homer in AtNFL. In fact, you are slowly creeping up on Westbrook36 as #1. I think you're almost there. Even Westy knows when he's beaten in an argument some of the time. :laugh:

He didn't even win a playoff game and he's the 2nd coming of Troy. Well not imo, he is very human and seems to have topped out towards the end of the season, heres a few games that some may have forgotten about.

Heres Romo sits to pee's stat line against Philly last season.

comp=14/29

comp%=48.3

Lng=17yds

1td passing

2 PICKS

45.5 Rating

Man he is a beast against division rivals

His rush average(14yds) against Philly was better than his PASS avg(4.9)

Heres Romo sits to pee's rating against the Giants last year

Qb rating=65.9

2 tds passing but 5 PICKS

We all know how great the Giants secondary was last year, what happened to Romo sits to pee?

Heck JC set career highs against the Giants by completing 21 passes for 220 yards. He also threw two touchdown passes and one interception. He had three rushes for 30 yards.

Now I gotta admit Romo sits to pee did play very well against us(109 Qb rating), but thats always overshadowed by the LOSS.

I didn't even count how many times I saw Romo sits to pee fumble the snap or just fumble b/c of the pressure around him. He had some great games and he also had some terrible games, so far that = inconsistent which is the norm for Dallas the past decade w/ 0 playoff wins.

Romo sits to pee was very up and down. his game against a horrendous tampa team skewed his TD numbers, and QB rating is a horrid stat. if you wanna use his 95.1 qb rating, put mark brunell in there with his 86.5 rating. Romo sits to pee started throwing too many picks at the end of the year because teams were figuring him out. i still think he'll have a good year, but his pro bowl appearance was a complete joke.

[QUOT=Originally Posted by THEHEREAFTER]

So Romo sits to pee and JC had the same season. Brilliant Bubba. Just Brilliant.

THE once again you twist the point to meet your agenda :nono:

I wasn't the one who brought up Romo sits to pee's last four games your buddy J_J did

quote:

Just saw Romo sits to pee interviewed on NFL network. They said his last 4 starts he averaged a 80 qb rating. And that was in his "piss poor" efforts.

Yet, thats still higher than JC's average. Yet, people on here say Romo sits to pee isn't very good. Hmmmmm............

of course he was manipulating the stats to make Romo sits to pee appear better than he was in Dec.

but he said that Romo sits to pee's last 4 games he avg a QBR of 80 which was better than JC average but guess what... IT WASN"T it was the same :laugh:

it's called calling ones bluff, setting the record straight, etc...

I am doing it again right now :D

at no time did I saY THEY HAD THE SAME SEASON, just pointing out J_J lunicy

in fact I keep pointing out that JC and Romo sits to pee did not have the same season, Romo sits to pee played in 12 games, and had 10 starts, and played against some of the worst pass defenses in the league that Campbell never got to play against

I like how you point out games Romo sits to pee played better than Campbell

the problem is, JC never played against Indy, and he had a better game against NO and Carolina.... and even when you include his first start on the road against Tampa, JC still had better games against 3 of 5 common oppenents

Why you choose to ignore the biggest measurable statistic for a QB is mind-boggling.

Do you really want to make a big deal out of Romo sits to pee's turnovers??? :D

He ranked 25th in INT%

and compared to JC (which is what seems to be the thing to do when Poke fans start bragging about Romo sits to pee)

JC threw an INT for every 1.66 TDs

Romo sits to pee threw a INT for every 1.46 TDs

JC had 1 fumble, Romo sits to pee had 7

Romo sits to pee had the one game where he threw 5 TDs and 0 INT. but in the rest of his games he threw 14,TD and 13 INT, in just his other starts (not including Tampa) he threw 11 TD and 10 INT

No one (including me) has said Romo sits to pee stinks, just that it's too early to tell about him

by the way you keep getting defensive, and twist the arguments... kind of suggests you aren't so sold about him as you profess :laugh:

I know..... Romo sits to pee 95 RATING :excited:

Well I certainly don't like Romo sits to pee, but I think he is going to be a very capable QB in this league for a number of years. I've seen enough.

How good though? That we don't know. I kind of get the feeling he's peaked... but even now he is an above-average QB who is going to be a very capable starter.

He will make Dallas very tough to play for the next 5 years.

Romo sits to pee had 9 fumbles, bubba.

all but 3 were recoverd by Dallas. I know that makes no difference to you because a fumle is a fumble, but only 3 werte left in the opponenst hands.......if i am wrong about that, then someone please point me to the right place to see the fumble stats in a better light......

In closing, 3 fumbles lost in 11 games SUCKS! Romo sits to pee better do better next season in that regard. I am not a fan of giving the other team the ball other then a kickoff or punt.

all but 3 were recoverd by Dallas. I know that makes no difference to you because a fumle is a fumble, but only 3 werte left in the opponenst hands.......if i am wrong about that, then someone please point me to the right place to see the fumble stats in a better light......

In closing, 3 fumbles lost in 11 games SUCKS! Romo sits to pee better do better next season in that regard. I am not a fan of giving the other team the ball other then a kickoff or punt.

Maybe Jerry Jones should pay for some plastic surgery to make Romo sits to pee's hands bigger :silly:

Archived