Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you know....

TK

You forgot number 4.

Never try to make fun of a team that has done something that you havent done in over 10 years... Win a playoff game.

Do they make buttons in DC that say.........."Yeah, we haven't done much in the last 10 years, but by God we have a playoff win".

It must be great not to expect anything from your team year after year. Hey, at least you're not dissapointed every year.

:laugh: talk about some pointless twisted cherry picked stats

Classic bubba... Good stuff here.:laugh: :laugh:

He shows you stats and they're the Gospel. You show him stats and they're "cherry picked". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

uh, what exactly does him holding her purse have to do with being a QB?

and she ain't that that great looking

I'd hold her purse, and deny it all you want, you would too.

"she ain't that great looking".................all of this coming from a guy who won't post a picture of himself in Westy's "ATN show yourselves"......:laugh:

Safe to say he will dominate the league after 10 games? 10 games is safe? 10 games with the last few not looking so good? Good lord dude... This was the reason I voted you most biased. :D

Oh c'mon man, loosen up and have some fun. I have no idea what the next 10 years holds for anyone. All I'm saying is, I like what I've seen so far.

So let me ask ALL of you guys who say "Romo sits to pee's still on the fence".

How many games next year will it take of Romo sits to pee having a 60+ completion percentage, and a rating near 100 for you guys to say....."Ok, the dude can flat out play".

Good lord, had TO actually caught the ball this year, his rating would've skyrocketed over 100, and we woulda swept you.

That ball TO dropped at Fed Ex was a helluva pass man. Helluva pass.

Classic bubba... Good stuff here.:laugh: :laugh:

He shows you stats and they're the Gospel. You show him stats and they're "cherry picked". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

translation: can't really argue bubba's point... so just talk out my ass and add a couple laughing smiley's to try and save face

I'd hold her purse, and deny it all you want, you would too.

uh no I wouldn't, I've dated better in my day

"she ain't that great looking".................all of this coming from a guy who won't post a picture of himself in Westy's "ATN show yourselves"......:laugh:

:wtf: is that supposed to mean? really what???

that is probably one of the silliest responses I have ever had posted in rebuttal to me :rotflmao:

GMB :thumbsup:

Still waiting for the explanation why dating someone makes you a better QB? :whoknows:

translation: can't really argue bubba's point... so just talk out my ass and add a couple laughing smiley's to try and save face

uh no I wouldn't, I've dated better in my day

:wtf: is that supposed to mean? really what???

that is probably one of the silliest responses I have ever had posted in rebuttal to me :rotflmao:

GMB :thumbsup:

Still waiting for the explanation why dating someone makes you a better QB? :whoknows:

Bubba, Is TD% the number one stat in your mind when determing a QB's success? If so, what would rank Brett Farve in your all-time greatest QB list?

I think its very important to have a low int%, but there are other factors as well. Thats not the end all to process of ranking a player. You should prolly take in accounts all the factors and stats and not just the very ONE that you like. just sayin...

and you have never dated a single woman as hot as carrie underwood. You would not be here in a fan forum braggin about it if you had.....your just making yourself look foolish. and if you had, you would certainly be able to provide a picture of shuch....but oops, you do not want to go there do ya?

Do they make buttons in DC that say.........."Yeah, we haven't done much in the last 10 years, but by God we have a playoff win".

It must be great not to expect anything from your team year after year. Hey, at least you're not dissapointed every year.

Right back at you.

Do they make buttons in Texas that say

Hey, I'm not very smart, but :excited:, and I like Ford trucks.

Dallas fans kind of remind me of......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5IdyZoL_Nw

:laugh: talk about some pointless twisted cherry picked stats

here's one for you

Romo sits to pee was 25th in int% ratio

He also had 9 regular season fumbles in 10 games.

and she ain't that that great looking

Okay bubba - now I know you're insane. Carrie Underwood is STACKED. :)

Better to have love and to have lost, than never loved at all.

How'd you guys make out in the playoffs again?:doh:

Let me give you a little freindly internet advice.

1. Never play pool with a guy named after a state

2. Never swim in the ocean if your bleeding

3. Never make fun of a team who lost in the playoffs when your team was 3 games under .500

4a. Never brag on a QB or team that lost 4 out of the last five games.

12/10 17-42 L NO

12/16 38-28 W at ATL

12/25 7-23 L PHI

12/31 31-39 L DET

...and of course your playoff game!

Oh and a 2-4 record in our division! True domination.

Personally, this is my favorite stat. The one that's glossed over by the local cowboys contingent.

Yeah, because it doesn't contribute to his 95 QB rating! :excited:

You know what they say about a guy with small hands.................
Yeah, you don't get to date Carrie Underwood for very long. ;)

:rotflmao: :owned:

Archived