Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you know....

TK

Bubba, normally I agree with 99.99% of 100% of the stuff you type, but I'm with Jrock on this one. Carrie is hot. Shes slightly less hot now that she's been tainted, but I still wouldn't kick her out of bed. :)

Carrie Underwood is extremely attractive until she starts talking. She seems like a complete plank and from the interviews I've seen is devoid of any sense of humor. Not to downplay her hotness but a starting NFL QB can get a girl as hot as her in pretty much any bar he goes to. One of them will probably even get his jokes.

uh no I wouldn't, I've dated better in my day

A guy who posts on a message board over 30X a day still gets out and dates chicks hotter than Carrie Underwood? Nice try, Bubba... about the only date you have time for is the same one pounding your keyboard... Rosie Palm.

This is a great thread TK, thanks. Lets look at some other Romo sits to pee facts.........

Romo sits to pee had 2900 yards in 10 games. Averaged out that comes to 4600 yards per season, which would have been best in the NFL.

Romo sits to pee had a 65% completion percentage. 2nd in the NFL

Romo sits to pee had an 8.61 yards per attempt. 1st in the NFL

Romo sits to pee had a 67% completion percentage in the 4th quarter (4th in the NFL)

Romo sits to pee had a 54.8% percentage on throwing for 1st downs, on 3rd down. 2nd in the NFL behind only Peyton Mannings 55.6%

Romo sits to pee had a 109.1 rating for qb's passing in a 2 wide reciever set 2nd in the league I might add.

Romo sits to pee had Carrie Underwood.

I think its safe to say Romo sits to pee is the real deal, and I look forward to him dominating the league for many years to come.

But you guys have JC, no worries there........

You forgot a couple...

Romo sits to pee has a 100 percent complete tuchdown rating on games where he wore a white jersey and he threw with his right hand on Sundays where the weather was fair with a light breeze and 48% humidity. Second in the NFL (actaully AFL at the time) only behind Steve Spurrier. Nice work man!!!

Romo sits to pee is also 1 for 1 with bumbled holds for feild goals that knock teams out of the paloffs in the first round. Thats 100 percent for you Cowboy fans. First in the NFL I might add.

GO Romo sits to pee!!!

A guy who posts on a message board over 30X a day still gets out and dates chicks hotter than Carrie Underwood? Nice try, Bubba... about the only date you have time for is the same one pounding your keyboard... Rosie Palm.

You mean you doubt Bubba? His word is gospel when it comes to football. I bet he has dimes all around him as he monitors ATN of extremeskins 24/7. Bubba, we may argue about Jason Campbell being the best QB in the NFCE but I believe you on this one. :( :thumbsup:

jealousy doesn't become you

:laugh:

You forgot a couple...

Romo sits to pee has a 100 percent complete tuchdown rating on games where he wore a white jersey and he threw with his right hand on Sundays where the weather was fair with a light breeze and 48% humidity. Second in the NFL (actaully AFL at the time) only behind Steve Spurrier. Nice work man!!!

Romo sits to pee is also 1 for 1 with bumbled holds for feild goals that knock teams out of the paloffs in the first round. Thats 100 percent for you Cowboy fans. First in the NFL I might add.

GO Romo sits to pee!!!

95 Rating :excited:

95 Rating :excited:

QB Rating is useless and you know it. To many variables. Such as...

NFL.com has Romo sits to pee at 95.1 for the season. Problem is he only started 10 games, yet they include his first two games where he did not start, in the average. Those QB ratings were 158.3 and 78.7. That skews his numbers for the season.

On top of that... guess who were the top 5 QB's in the league judging by rating? I'll save you the trouble...

1. Vinny Testeverde

2. A.J. Feely

3. Carlie Batch

4. Anthony Wright

5. Kyle Boller

All had ratings well above 100. Romo sits to pee is truly among heros... :jerk:

Carrie Underwood is extremely attractive until she starts talking. She seems like a complete plank and from the interviews I've seen is devoid of any sense of humor. Not to downplay her hotness but a starting NFL QB can get a girl as hot as her in pretty much any bar he goes to. One of them will probably even get his jokes.

Who said she'd get the chance to talk? :rolleyes: :laugh:

On top of that... guess who were the top 5 QB's in the league judging by rating? I'll save you the trouble...

1. Vinny Testeverde

2. A.J. Feely

3. Carlie Batch

4. Anthony Wright

5. Kyle Boller

Ohh yeah, truly brilliant find here. Your even posting this pointless stat says more about you than I care to comment on. Plus I don't want to get banned. So there you have it. Either Vinny Testeverde is the best QB in the league or Romo sits to pee sucks. Pretty black and white. Thanks!

QB Rating is useless and you know it. To many variables. Such as...

NFL.com has Romo sits to pee at 95.1 for the season. Problem is he only started 10 games, yet they include his first two games where he did not start, in the average. Those QB ratings were 158.3 and 78.7. That skews his numbers for the season.

1. Vinny Testeverde

2. A.J. Feely

3. Carlie Batch

4. Anthony Wright

5. Kyle Boller

those guys don't count because everyone knows that it takes 10 starts to be fair and accurate

those guys don't count because everyone knows that it takes 10 starts to be fair and accurate

10 Starts is way more than the QB's he listed. I agree that 10 starts is not a complete evaluation. All I've said all along is that Romo sits to pee made the most of his opportunity and played very well overall last season.

Why not? He had a winning record still. Besides, you guys brag on your team every offseason and you suck!? :(

But cowboys fans dont, because, well, ummm, oh yeah they do the same thing! Surprise surprise.

Hi POT

MEET Kettle!

Seriously, this tack you take is getting old fast. You guys are equally as bad and yet you still take that high and mighty tone. Get over yourself.

So of all the positive stats Romo sits to pee had last year, this is your "favorite?" All skins fans have tunnel vision. It's like talking to a brick wall.

And you're here because?

Dont like it, head on over to CZ and whine about ES like everyone else does.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

And you're here because?

Good answer to the question I presented to you. I'm here because of posters like you!

Dont like it, head on over to CZ and whine about ES like everyone else does.

Hypocrisy at it's best

Actually I do like it, hence my presence here. Posters like you keep the fun going! :thumbsup:

But cowboys fans dont, because, well, ummm, oh yeah they do the same thing! Surprise surprise.

Hi POT

MEET Kettle!

Seriously, this tack you take is getting old fast. You guys are equally as bad and yet you still take that high and mighty tone. Get over yourself.

it amazes me as well, how they can constantly ignore that fact

you think they were the Colts and the Patriots combined to hear them go on and on about the pokes

yet they have no problem what so ever, telling you had bad the Skins are, no matter if it's true or not :laugh:

Archived