Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marvin Harrison

Eagles_Legendz

It's all Preist Holmes this and Preist Holmes that right now. Odd that the Chiefs lose when Holmes puts up his best numbers. Not exactly what I'd call an MVP characteristic.

I'd have to go with Brett Favre or Ricky Williams, but I could see an arguement made for Harrison. 127 catches with two games left to go is just insane. Hell, half that's a good season for most WRs.

he's getting consideration, there are some serious candidates this year

Priest Holmes

Ricky Williams

Ladanian Tomlinson

Brett Favre

Marvin Harrison

Rich Gannon

Michael Vick

Terrell Owens

and I would have put McNabb at the head of the list until he got hurt and realized he is just a role player...

to me the MVP is the player that means the most to his team, in relative terms :)

in that regard Vick rates highly because without him the Falcons are a 5-11 type team.

similarly the Packers are a total mediocrity without Favre.

other teams such as the Eagles, Bucs, 49ers, Raiders are still very competitive teams without one player.

Williams is having a great season but the Dolphins are just 8-5 after being what 10-6 last year?

So with Ricky the Dolphins merely match what the did last season?

The Falcons were dead meat last year with other players at quarterback and in the backfield.

I think the Packers without Favre are little better than the Redskins.

Originally posted by laurent

Harrison has had a great season but to me Priest Holmes deserves it the most.

Priest Holmes isn't breaking a record every week, Harrison is. This guy deserves MVP and he's not getting his respect because he doesn't go to the cheerleaders and dance with them.

He's the best WR in the league, hands down.

Ive seen Vicks past two games and im not impressed, both games he lost, both he was shadowed by Brooks/Simmons and got less than 15 yards rushing, his passing leaves alot to be desired as well, he continually overthrows wide open targets, and has thrown about 12? TDs, hardly MVP class, just a player the NFL didnt quite know how to shut down in his first 10 starts.

id say Williams, Gannon or Terrell Owens.

Id give it to T.O ive never seen a receiver quite like him

Originally posted by bulldog

Williams is having a great season but the Dolphins are just 8-5 after being what 10-6 last year?

So with Ricky the Dolphins merely match what the did last season?

Right, but what would their record be if Fiedler hadn't gotten injured? I think Ricky Williams kept them alive this year, but I don't see how we can overlook Gannon so easily. If he breaks the passing yardage record and doesn't win the MVP, then something is wrong.

Originally posted by Richard Nixon

id say Williams, Gannon or Terrell Owens.

Id give it to T.O ive never seen a receiver quite like him

No way does another reciever get consideration over Harrison with the season he's having. Owens hasn't been as consistent, dominate, or record breaking than Harrison. Marvin is having one of the best seasons by a reciever ever! No way does a loudmouth, showboat like Owens get props over him.

Originally posted by Gamebreaker

No way does another reciever get consideration over Harrison with the season he's having. Owens hasn't been as consistent, dominate, or record breaking than Harrison. Marvin is having one of the best seasons by a reciever ever! No way does a loudmouth, showboat like Owens get props over him.

LMFAO:laugh:

Originally posted by Canyonero!

Right, but what would their record be if Fiedler hadn't gotten injured? I think Ricky Williams kept them alive this year, but I don't see how we can overlook Gannon so easily. If he breaks the passing yardage record and doesn't win the MVP, then something is wrong.

That's my point. But I'd be arguing that point against Williams. As twisted as this may sound, and yes he's having a great year, but IMO Ricky isn't the MVP of the Dolphins. I think they would be better off with Ricky-less than Fiedler-less.

Originally posted by Gamebreaker

I see why you've earned the asshead moniker. Keep up the good work, moron.

OK you have impressed me by being able to spell moniker, nothing else really has though!

Try to form an opinion and come back after say 4 weeks, yawn!

If spelling moniker is seen by your admission as an effort to impress you, it kind of demonstrates just how little you have going for you, doesn't it F1? But, to top it off, you admit to being impressed with the spelling of a sixth grade word as if you actually had to look it up to see what it was. You are one dim bulb.

Originally posted by f1car

OK you have impressed me by being able to spell moniker, nothing else really has though!

Try to form an opinion and come back after say 4 weeks, yawn!

Let's see, I've actually given my opinions in this thread while your only contribution is ":laugh: "

And I need to form an opinion. How about this, come back in 4 years, after you're through puberty, and we'll see if you're through making a fool of yourself.

Archived