Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Betts

2006Skins

im still waiting for proof that betts is better. NO one has convinced me so and when betts becomes a better back, I will say he is a better back becasue I dont really care. But don't be stupid and let your personal bias blind you and make you look stupid. Don't try and post lop-sided stats like betts has more YPC an dstuff like that. because everyone knows that portis has wayy more carries than betts and that's the only reason his YPC is lower.

it's just like tellin me a rookie rb who ha ran once in his career and had a gain of 15 yards is better than LT, who's average is like 4 ypc.

it's the exact same thing. it's ludicrous and I too am done with this thread. Everyone who knows anything about football and the redskins knows why portis is the starter and will remain so and has already proved he can win games for us. simple as that.

You ever hear Portis talk. Sounds like he has a 6th grade education. Just like you write. lol Yawn... you bore me.. nite.

EXACTLY! that's what I thought... why prove to everyone who stupid you are when you could of just sat there and not said anything?

I'm 22 years old buddy and I make more money and have more money than you will ever imagine in your life old man. Don't hate on me because your stupidity barred you from seeing the truth. Portis's education isn't a factor but I guess when you have been proved wrong and you look like a complete ass, you find whatever you can to lean on and escape the conversation.

Give me a break, stay in NY and be a giants fan. You can't prove anything in due to your arguement. shut your mouth and on't ever try and disrespect me like im some little punk bi***, cus as much as I just proved you wrong in this arguement you don't want to go toe to toe with me old man.

fall back

im still waiting for proof that betts is better. NO one has convinced me so and when betts becomes a better back, I will say he is a better back becasue I dont really care. But don't be stupid and let your personal bias blind you and make you look stupid. Don't try and post lop-sided stats like betts has more YPC an dstuff like that. because everyone knows that portis has wayy more carries than betts and that's the only reason his YPC is lower.

it's just like tellin me a rookie rb who ha ran once in his career and had a gain of 15 yards is better than LT, who's average is like 4 ypc.

it's the exact same thing. it's ludicrous and I too am done with this thread. Everyone who knows anything about football and the redskins knows why portis is the starter and will remain so and has already proved he can win games for us. simple as that.

how on earth does ypc have to do with less/more carries? dont ya think mayber that the back with more ypc might...just might have a better field of vision or something? serioulsy give betts some credit, this guy is damn good but you guys are like NOOOO portis is the one so we wont except anyone else, GIVE THE MAN CREDIT AND BE GLAD YOU HAVE THE BEST 1-2 PUNCH IN THE LEAGUE!!!

you ever hear portis talk? he sounds like he has a 6th grade education?

im trying to think of. something that is equally smart as that post was stupid to say. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE. i judge a pro bowl NFL running back by his rhetorical speaking skills. that is among the dumbest **** in extreme skins history.

tgijef

You ever hear Portis talk. Sounds like he has a 6th grade education. Just like you write. lol Yawn... you bore me.. nite.

:doh: you have GOT to be kidding me..

hahah I think it's funny when someone gets backed into a corner and they know they are wrong, and can't prove their point, they revert to little girlish tactics..

but yet betts is better cus he says so!!! :laugh:

you ever hear portis talk? he sounds like he has a 6th grade education?

im trying to think of. something that is equally smart as that post was stupid to say. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE. i judge a pro bowl NFL running back by his rhetorical speaking skills. that is among the dumbest **** in extreme skins history.

tgijef

exactly, he did prove the point in the fact he's an idiot. a lot of people are good at doing that but this guy tops it all

how on earth does ypc have to do with less/more carries? dont ya think mayber that the back with more ypc might...just might have a better field of vision or something? serioulsy give betts some credit, this guy is damn good but you guys are like NOOOO portis is the one so we wont except anyone else, GIVE THE MAN CREDIT AND BE GLAD YOU HAVE THE BEST 1-2 PUNCH IN THE LEAGUE!!!

chris.... it has a lot to do with your YPC..... are you seriously not understanding this concept??

if portis had carried the ball the same as portis, he WOULD NOT have a better YPC than portis.. is it that hard to understand???

the only reason betts has a better YPC is b/c he's a back-up

and I never said betts wasn't good. But im trying to get this through y'alls brains... there is a reason people don't judge talent on stats. because not all stats tell the truth. The less football you play, especially as a RB, you will have higher YPC average vs a everydown 1st string back. it's just a fact.. i dont see how its taht hard to grasp..

bust statistically, portis has way better numbers.. and he has shown he can win games.. betts hasn't

And I'm sure Portis cares that you spend your time calling people stupid on a message board and setting up bogus links. Portis and his "6th grade education" are probably laughing at you, your judgments and your eeffed up links.

Get over yourself. You're the one that's boring.

chris.... it has a lot to do with your YPC..... are you seriously not understanding this concept??

if portis had carried the ball the same as portis, he WOULD NOT have a better YPC than portis.. is it that hard to understand???

the only reason betts has a better YPC is b/c he's a back-up

so your saying because he's a backup theres no way he can just plain out get a better ypc...i dont think so, if you ask me, if your ypc is better then the best in the league and have 100 carries lower then him that means you getting more yardage and well...you've got something to be proud of, not saying he did but seriously, compare betts HALF season with some of the backs FULL season that are well known, then talk to me

Right when you're a back up you're not meant to compliment the starter nicely to throw the D off. That's why Gibbs wanted to keep Betts, not to make him the starter.

i know im just disappointed our fans are underestimating betts, i feel he may be in the top 10 of the league

i know im just disappointed our fans are underestimating betts, i feel he may be in the top 10 of the league

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you serious? A guy who is slow, can't find the endzone, hold onto the ball and can't carry a team is UNDERRATED??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you serious? A guy who is slow, can't find the endzone, hold onto the ball and can't carry a team is UNDERRATED??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yep the man played only 9 games and had almost 1200 yards, despite the fumbles wich is something im sure he's working on thats pretty damn good

bro no one has anything against betts. He's a great back up to have. But he's not a starter over CP
i know hes not, however if betts has another season like last, dont be surprised to see the lineup reversed if portis keeps getting hurt like he is

Portis would have to be hurt in order for betts to have another season like he did. There's no way that betts is getting 250 carries unless CP gets hurt. If CP keeps getting hurt we have to go outside to find another rb not sticking with betts for the reasons that I have listed many times.

Portis would have to be hurt in order for betts to have another season like he did. There's no way that betts is getting 250 carries unless CP gets hurt. If CP keeps getting hurt we have to go outside to find another rb not sticking with betts for the reasons that I have listed many times.

not sticking with betts would be retarded if we lost portis, h'es proven he can carry the load

Archived