Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Betts

2006Skins

i know im just disappointed our fans are underestimating betts, i feel he may be in the top 10 of the league

you are high, you must be. Betts has scored what, sub 10 touchdowns in his ENTIRE CAREER? John Riggins got into the HoF, for scoring an assload of touchdowns, not for having a high YPC

not sticking with betts would be retarded if we lost portis, h'es proven he can carry the load

WRONG, BEtts has NOT proven he can carry the load. He has proven he can step in and fill the position. TOTALLY different. Portis has shown he can carry the load. some are so misguided, and can I get some of that stuff you are high on? it must be good

WRONG, BEtts has NOT proven he can carry the load. He has proven he can step in and fill the position. TOTALLY different. Portis has shown he can carry the load. some are so misguided, and can I get some of that stuff you are high on? it must be good

:applause: :applause:

you are high, you must be. Betts has scored what, sub 10 touchdowns in his ENTIRE CAREER? John Riggins got into the HoF, for scoring an assload of touchdowns, not for having a high YPC
wtf does that have to do with what i said?

you guys are the high ones...look at the frigin stats in 9 games...he out did more then half the backs in the nfl

that's because most the starting rb in the nfl played almost all 16 games. Once again I say you can't judge a rb especially ypc after 9 games in a season.

you guys are the high ones...look at the frigin stats in 9 games...he out did more then half the backs in the nfl

half the backs in the NFL didnt have our O-line... and why couldn't He score???

you can have driven driggin trucks through those holes he had. Don't be so blind man. He's a great back up for us, but there is NO way he is better than portis man... he never will be. portis has PROVEN he can win for us.. betts has not.

it's not that hard, don't be so closeminded. just watch the game. The W's is waht matters

a 3rd string rb could have a 15 yard YPC is that's his only carry the whole season.

taht doesn't make him a elite RB. or even a GOOD rb for that matter, it's just he happen to break a 15 yard run his first run. YPC means NOTHING

HE HAD 6 20+ RUNS IN 9 GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in 2005 cp had 6 20+ yard runs in 16 games so what you gotta say now

Why do you continue to argue and refuse to not see it any other way but your way? im sorry to tell you man but you are wrong. it's not even about a matter or opinion, or even stats. POrtis scores,wins games and the last time i checked that is what matters. oh yeah and he doesn't have a fumbling problem like betts.

portis has the single season rushing record for the redskins.. no bum back can earn that man.. don't be a fool

HE HAD 6 20+ RUNS IN 9 GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in 2005 cp had 6 20+ yard runs in 16 games so what you gotta say now

in 2005 we WON GAMES AND WENT TO THE PLAYOFFS, portis carried us.

again, I BRING FACTS TO MY ARGUEMENT, not lopsided pad stats that dont matter. give me something that matters man

And how many games did we win last year without CP???

thank you, thank you.. I believe with Betts "carrying us" we went 5-11... yeah that's right....

oh yeah, with portis carrying us, we went 11-6. with a palyoff win.

I aslo ask this.. If Betts is better than portis, why was Betts asking portis for his signature for his son and for his collection? hahaha portis must be somewaht good in order for betts to want his autograph and his son want it over his dads

thank you, thank you.. I believe with Betts "carrying us" we went 5-11... yeah that's right....

oh yeah, with portis carrying us, we went 11-6. with a palyoff win.

I aslo ask this.. If Betts is better than portis, why was Betts asking portis for his signature for his son and for his collection? hahaha portis must be somewaht good in order for betts to want his autograph and his son want it over his dads

actually it was even worse. he only gets credit for 2 of the wins.

and yet people will still continue to refuse the facts and substitute their own reality regardless of the facts. It is absolutely insane. I have never in my life seen someone just straight out refuse refuse reality like this. They just don't wanna hear it.lol

Archived