Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Betts

2006Skins

and michael turner is a better rb than LT right?? that's basically the same thing you are saying when you say betts is better then portis..

firstly you are refusing the facts, secondly, you just don't know what you are talking sbout.. this isn't madden. you csn't just pick betts and say hey he's going for over 1700 yards.. when he has never done anything close to that before? it is just absurd some of the talk i hear on here. No wonder people say redskins fans are stupid.. they are talking to the damn wrong ones.

you keep talking about how betts is going to go for 1700+ and all this crap but the fact is, BETTS IS OUR BACK-UP and he cant score. and betts has nevre even gone over 1300 yards. and never will a back who can't break a 30 yard run will ever go for that much. sorry, epseically with portis starting. and betts doesn't victimize dlinemen what are you talking about, maybe our Dlinemen cus he runs blindlessly into them

:applause:

Couldn't have said it any better. Look at the TD's when looking at RB stats. 7 for Portis 4 for Betts. Even after Betts had twice the carries. He's a great backup to have and a nice fill in for Portis. But lets not get carried away by making him our franchise back.

portis scores,doesn't fumble,blocks,catches,makes plays after the catch, can make the big run, has proved he can carry us into the playoffs, I mean the list goes on.. I could say portis is going to go for 2000+ yards and I would be closer to being realistic then what some of you are,and im not saying portis is going for 2000 cus that would be stupid. but..

Betts fumbles,is slow,struggles to score,never ran further then 25 yards in his whole career,is a back-up, hasn't shown he can carry us to W's.... hmmmmm it's a no brainerrrrr

and michael turner is a better rb than LT right?? that's basically the same thing you are saying when you say betts is better then portis..

firstly you are refusing the facts, secondly, you just don't know what you are talking sbout.. this isn't madden. you csn't just pick betts and say hey he's going for over 1700 yards.. when he has never done anything close to that before? it is just absurd some of the talk i hear on here. No wonder people say redskins fans are stupid.. they are talking to the damn wrong ones.

DirtySkin21 here, how can I help you?

trx-smly87.png

Betts did over 1000 in half a season. Without getting the starting snaps in practice, behind an offensive line that was already out of the playoffs, and also ran back kickoffs.

Start him all 16......1700-2000 sounds about right.

trx-smly87.png

Betts did over 1000 in half a season. Without getting the starting snaps in practice, behind an offensive line that was already out of the playoffs, and also ran back kickoffs.

Yes also had 245 attempts, good for almost an entire season while you can't expect the guy to average almost 5 yards per carry and in that same time still had 4 fumbles

He had one run over 25 yards, he just happened to fumble at the end of the run and lost the game. :(

my point exactly.....

:doh:

I realize it's hard to know you're wrong, but just accept the fact that the NFL and 85% of the redskin fans know why portis is our man and support him.

15% are miguided and confused.

portis has proven much more than Betts. And betts has been with us longer.. I mean if anything, doesn't that tell you something?:rolleyes:

trx-smly87.png

TY McD5, pls help me get it in these guys head that betts is UNDERrated

Yes, I was referring to myself for wasting my time with such simpletons.. oh, class over Einstein..

http://community.foxsports.com/blog...rs_in_the_NFL

dude, both you and McD must be borderline retarded because NONE of either one of your arguements hold any water? and you want to try and clown other people?? Please, get yourselves right before you make yourself look like asses because you really have made yourself look that way.

betts got as many touches as a RB who plays the entire season.

get it hrough your skull man, its not that hard. I know about 50 other people have proved it to you as well. Why do you still reject it? god i feel like im talking to a freakin brick wall

if McD or Dr booty want to argue a point with me they will have to prove a point first, which neither one of them has done. But they continue to have diarhea of the mouth and spew out garbage. They reject the facts and subsitute their own reality. Just get used to the two oddballs always talking stupid stuff..

like I sais, if you have an arguement , try and prove it and i guarantee ill prove you wrong if its about betts being better than protis. simply because it's not true. and thats why portis is the starter.

all i will say, before i attend to my girlfirend, is this:

take all the stats with betts that you want: ypc, carriers per game, etc.

if you HONESTLY think that teams feared and planned for betts like they did for portis, you should have your drivers license revoked. you should have your internet plan revoked. better yet - you should upgrade, because even internet providers know portis > betts and if you disagree you are someone whose stupitity should be taken advantage of. i literally cannot imagine someone who watched even the final half of the 2006 redskins (the team that betts carried) thining that betts is better. im done with this thread. i may have just posted 20 times in this thread. sorry. not. portis is better. portis is better than a lot of backs. most backs. ALL backs not named tomlinson, larry johnson, or stephen jackson.

tgijef

you have proved nothing in either one of your arguements about betts being better than portis. you just simply throw out personal opinions. I on the other hand, refer to games won and even stats. I know the truth hurts, but its true. sorrrrryyy

and that three stooges picture was cute... if you just realize how big of an idiot you make yourself look.

dude, both you and McD must be borderline retarded because NONE of either one of your arguements hold any water? and you want to try and clown other people?? Please, get yourselves right before you make yourself look like asses because you really have made yourself look that way.

betts got as many touches as a RB who plays the entire season.

get it hrough your skull man, its not that hard. I know about 50 other people have proved it to you as well. Why do you still reject it? god i feel like im talking to a freakin brick wall

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302176

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235249

imo betts wasnt far behind LT betts had more 20+ runs in half a season and like 100 less carries

if McD or Dr booty want to argue a point with me they will have to prove a point first, which neither one of them has done. But they continue to have diarhea of the mouth and spew out garbage. They reject the facts and subsitute their own reality. Just get used to the two oddballs always talking stupid stuff..

like I sais, if you have an arguement , try and prove it and i guarantee ill prove you wrong if its about betts being better than protis. simply because it's not true. and thats why portis is the starter.

You ever hear Portis talk. Sounds like he has a 6th grade education. Just like you write. lol Yawn... you bore me.. nite.

Archived