Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keith Olbermann: Special Comment; Democratic Compromise

AsburySkinsFan

Apologies to any hypothetically reasonable people who may have been reading this thread.

The rudeness and childishness demonstrated has caused me to behave in a similar manner.

In my defense, I'll claim that my intent was to try to get posters to debate their problems rather than simply issue demands.

But I don't have the power to make people be polite. Or to make them be rational. (And apparently, they don't really care to take my advice and voluntarily steer things in that direction.)

But I do have the power not to watch it.

See ya.

REALLY!!! Cut and paste what you want me to see on that link. I read every word and have not seen your excerpt.

I take it logic is not your strong suit....this is kind of fun actually.

The poll, conducted in conjunction with Le Moyne College’s Center for Peace and Global Studies, showed that 29% of the respondents, serving in various branches of the armed forces, said the U.S. should leave Iraq “immediately,” while another 22% said they should leave in the next six months. Another 21% said troops should be out between six and 12 months, while 23% said they should stay “as long as they are needed.”

In "poll" form the question would look like this: (exit means to leave, maybe that was the spot that was giving you trouble)

When do you think the US should exit the country (Iraq)

a. Immediatly

b. Within the next six months

c. Between 6-12 months

d. as long as you are needed

Apologies to any hypothetically reasonable people who may have been reading this thread.

The rudeness and childishness demonstrated has caused me to behave in a similar manner.

In my defense, I'll claim that my intent was to try to get posters to debate their problems rather than simply issue demands.

But I don't have the power to make people be polite. Or to make them be rational. (And apparently, they don't really care to take my advice and voluntarily steer things in that direction.)

But I do have the power not to watch it.

See ya.

Zogby is the same guy who predicted Kerry would beat Bush and was still predicting it on the evening of the election based upon his own flawed pre-election polling and exit polling -- until Kerry lost, that is. Bye!!

In "poll" form the question would look like this: (exit means to leave, maybe that was the spot that was giving you trouble)

The "poll" form of the question is exactly what i am asking for. You do not have it so you are unable to show me.

The link is an article written by Zogby or the College. And it is quite editorialized.

Find me the "poll" form question that resulted in that answer and then we can talk. Until then....... :rolleyes:

Find me the "poll" form question that resulted in that answer and then we can talk. Until then....... :rolleyes:
Why are you still making this demand if
What if I told you I already knew the answer? :D
you already know the answer?

Any one want to take a poll on how olberman is doing? :laugh:

wedkeithal6ek9.jpg

You are correct that conservatives do tend to respond better to partisan ranting than do liberals. The conservative side supports tons of guys twice as hostile and aggressive as Olberman, and their audience just laps is up because they are "Dittoheads" and "Great Americans" that need to be told every day what to think and what to be outraged about. You got Rush and Hannity and Liddy and Savage and O'Reilly and all the rest.

Olberman is our only guy. It's kind of sad.

We just aren't sheeplike, I guess. :)

You are correct that conservatives do tend to respond better to partisan ranting than do liberals. The conservative side supports tons of guys twice as hostile and aggressive as Olberman, and their audience just laps is up because they are "Dittoheads" and "Great Americans" that need to be told every day what to think and what to be outraged about. You got Rush and Hannity and Liddy and Savage and O'Reilly and all the rest.

Olberman is our only guy. It's kind of sad.

We just aren't sheeplike, I guess. :)

Or perhaps there are not as many that buy that bs from either side.

But you are welcome to him and the others if that brings meaning to your life.

Archived