Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Power Rankings.....Brace Yourself

lavar1156

Just as 2005 was a fluke ... so was last year ... the Skins lost games they should/could have won by divine intervention. Everyone will under-appreciate the Skins this year until they (the media) are rudely shocked when the B&G march smartly into the playoffs. Then you will get alot of bandwagoneers saying "I always had the Skins as my Sleeper Team."

Its inevitable. Every year we get bashed by the media. EVERY year. Those douchebags at ESPN love to trash us, hell Schlereth seems to do it every chance he gets. Dr. Z will pick against the Skins every week. Sean Pillsbury will be bumping his gums, when he should save his wind to cool his pies.

I like it though. Seems like when we do get respect, our players get a little full of themselves.

I am seriously liking what I'm hearing about Campbell. The offseason is for optimism.

Like anyone is surprised by this?

At least they are speculating that we may not have lost the locker room entirely, or we would be 31-32.

No CJ is going to bite us in the ass if a number 2 receiver doesn't step up.

:laugh: every offseason, same bandwagon fan love for the Cowboys

they haven't won a single playoff game in over a decade yet continue to get ranked in the top 10?

I hate the cowgirls. But, the nfc east looks pretty weak this season, so even a halfway decent team can win it.

After that, no one in the NFC looks very good compared to the AFC teams.

Not hard to end up in the top 10.

Way too eerie! It seems like this is going to blow up in NE's face - but then again they're so hot right now they could take a crap, wrap it in tin foil, put a couple of fish hooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings!

what movie is that from again??

Just as 2005 was a fluke ... so was last year ... the Skins lost games they should/could have won by divine intervention. Everyone will under-appreciate the Skins this year until they (the media) are rudely shocked when the B&G march smartly into the playoffs. Then you will get alot of bandwagoneers saying "I always had the Skins as my Sleeper Team."

touche. i wish one of the ESPN guys makes some sort of claim that he will do X if the skins make the playoffs. I'd like to see Irvin in a skins uniform looking like a fool on national tv, even the sight of him in a skins outfit is a sick thought

I can't really dispute the ranking. Sure I think we're better than some of the teams higher than us (i.e. TB) but realistically until we prove something on the field, we will be considered a bottom 5 team.

seems to me that they just used last years end of season record and oput them in that order with only a couple of exceptions....I still dont see how the giants re so high they have coaching trouble a qb who doesnt have his team lkost their best plkayer and an aging defense they might be worse than the cowboys who you can bet ESPN will over rate

I don't get why we moved down 1 spot. I seriously don't think we are the 28th best team.

i wish we were ranked 31st...

that way, we can only go up from there.and no one can say we are over-rated. IM looking for this team to mold and be serious, until then, i dont care where we are rated on this crappy board.

Archived