Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Priceless Madden 08 Screenshot

JPmoney1783

I dont like that screen shot. So many thing wrong with it.

1. That's a really awkward way to try to catch a pass.

2. Landry is too dark.

3. We wear white at home.

4. #82 on Dallas is Jason Witten, why is he black in that pic? (maybe its just shadow?)

Cool idea, but the execution sucks. FedEx does look good though.

FYI.

They did those pictures on the spot (ea sports) during the draft. As soon as a player got drafted by a team in the 1st round they did a screenshot for the player and released it immediately.

suckiest rendering of fedex field ever.

Yea, AND it took EA alot of years to get the scoreboard and jumbotron

on the correct level of the stadium! (at fedex) it was on the club level for the longest time. I think it was last year, or the year before they FINALLY got it right, i emailed them every year as well, dumb tards over there :laugh:

Only thing about Landry in that shot is that he's not that dark, he's actually pretty light skinned. Still, cool that they released a random shot of him making a big play already, and FedEx looks amazing.

Edit: I also just noticed it said "INTERCEPTION!" on the scoreboard before Landry actually caught it.

If you look at the upper left hand corner, you can actually see a FedEx usher telling a Redskins fan to sit down!

FYI.

They did those pictures on the spot (ea sports) during the draft. As soon as a player got drafted by a team in the 1st round they did a screenshot for the player and released it immediately.

Yeah the Madden marketing machine is almost as well tuned as the NFL's marketing machine.

Sweet thought, but I can't help but ask how can he possibly make that catch, at that angle, with the ball coming at that trajectory. Madden at its best. That screen shot was most likely followed by some whack animation where that ball magnetically sticks to his hands. :D I'll update 2K5’s roster to see what it should really look like. Similar to ST doing the dance above with his hand behind his helmet.

A more glaring inaccuracy than that is how full the club section is - even for a Cowboys game.

Only thing about Landry in that shot is that he's not that dark, he's actually pretty light skinned. Still, cool that they released a random shot of him making a big play already, and FedEx looks amazing.

Edit: I also just noticed it said "INTERCEPTION!" on the scoreboard before Landry actually caught it.

>> Yeah, they even show some empty yellow seats on the front row of club level. :laugh:

Archived