Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Priceless Madden 08 Screenshot

JPmoney1783

Now if you jump for a ball, a d-back can come across and put a helmet in your spleen. The result: dropped passes, broken bones, and plenty of "holy crap!" moments.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Area 51 is making its presence felt already!

media?id=3271473&type=lg

Need I say more??? :dallasuck

(oh btw, I got it from this article http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3159120 )

Sweet thought, but I can't help but ask how can he possibly make that catch, at that angle, with the ball coming at that trajectory. Madden at its best. That screen shot was most likely followed by some whack animation where that ball magnetically sticks to his hands. :D I'll update 2K5’s roster to see what it should really look like. Similar to ST doing the dance above with his hand behind his helmet.

Only thing about Landry in that shot is that he's not that dark, he's actually pretty light skinned. Still, cool that they released a random shot of him making a big play already, and FedEx looks amazing.

Edit: I also just noticed it said "INTERCEPTION!" on the scoreboard before Landry actually caught it.

I dont like that screen shot. So many thing wrong with it.

1. That's a really awkward way to try to catch a pass.

2. Landry is too dark.

3. We wear white at home.

4. #82 on Dallas is Jason Witten, why is he black in that pic? (maybe its just shadow?)

Cool idea, but the execution sucks. FedEx does look good though.

I dont like that screen shot. So many thing wrong with it.

1. That's a really awkward way to try to catch a pass.

2. Landry is too dark.

3. We wear white at home.

4. #82 on Dallas is Jason Witten, why is he black in that pic? (maybe its just shadow?)

Cool idea, but the execution sucks. FedEx does look good though.

also, if you one really wants to be picky about it, thats the wrong facemask he's wearing. i dont know why i noticed that, hah.

Archived