Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Priceless Madden 08 Screenshot

JPmoney1783

Too bad Madden sucks.

It doesn't totally suck but they really haven't made it any better. The commentary still blows, you still cant make your own plays from scratch. I played better designed football games for the PC 15 years ago. They could do a lot better considering they have a complete monopoly of the sport.

It doesn't totally suck but they really haven't made it any better. The commentary still blows, you still cant make your own plays from scratch. I played better designed football games for the PC 15 years ago. They could do a lot better considering they have a complete monopoly of the sport.

Them having a complete monopoly on the sport is the reason why they won't put in effort to improve anything beyond eye candy. EA is case study of whats wrong with the video game industry. The people who run it are the all too common 'Apprentice' MBA hacks who probably know very little about video games, and only carere about the bottom line. They could care less about making a quality game. Since the late 90s or so all they've been doing is rehashes of the same game, usually using a licensed or old engine, employing brand names in movies, sports and TV instead of creating their own content. But the worst part is they don't bother with maintenance. They just expect you to buy the next installment to fix all the bugs or shortcomings that the last release had. And consumers eat it right up.

Part of the blame goes to the NFL though who signed the exclusive contract, just like with the DirecTV monopoly over Sunday Tickets. Maybe if they had real competition they might put in a little bit more effort.

Agreed! But taking from that lovely lady that is Terry Glenn still looks good!

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but he's taking it from that lovely lady that is Jason Witten ;)

Can anybody host the Landry pic please??

I'm firewalled at work so cant acces Game sites :(

Other than though those other pics look soooo good, role on August :)

Neil

Here you are my friend:

111.jpg

DC

Yea, AND it took EA alot of years to get the scoreboard and jumbotron

on the correct level of the stadium! (at fedex) it was on the club level for the longest time. I think it was last year, or the year before they FINALLY got it right, i emailed them every year as well, dumb tards over there :laugh:

OMG, I can't believe people actually complain about things like this.

Excuse me, the level of the scoreboard and jumbotron? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The game is tight. I just stopped playing a few months ago. But I remember all the back in 92 and thinking how good the game was. Now people are ****in about the scoreboard level and actually emailing EA about it. :laugh:

Archived