Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crazy pictures of SF fire and highway collapse

mjah

Many of you don't know but there is a "secret" CB radio channel that only government and government officals can access...

You're stupid. Everyone knows that the government doesn't waste its time NOT getting warrants to listen to things that don't require warrants in the first place. ;)

You're stupid. Everyone knows that the government doesn't waste its time NOT getting warrants to listen to things that don't require warrants in the first place. ;)

That's just what they tell the stupid people and make them believe it.... (you don't believe that do you? Cause if you do then... A+B=......);)

Hell, I dont know. I was trying to make a joke. Say hi to the homeless for me!

Oh, nice zing.

Except I'm a native Virginian and I've been to Richmond plenty of times (my sister lived there for 10 years).

To compare San Francisco in any way to Richmond is like comparing a filet mignon to a White Castle slider.

San Francisco is the shining jewel of this nation (so beloved that even the homeless desperately want to live here :laugh: ). Richmond is the armpit of the nation, and if it wasn't for how godawful Detroit is, Richmond would be the bunghole instead.

Oh, nice zing.

Except I'm a native Virginian and I've been to Richmond plenty of times (my sister lived there for 10 years).

To compare San Francisco in any way to Richmond is like comparing a filet mignon to a White Castle slider.

San Francisco is the shining jewel of this nation (so beloved that even the homeless desperately want to live here :laugh: ). Richmond is the armpit of the nation, and if it wasn't for how godawful Detroit is, Richmond would be the bunghole instead.

You're actually thinking of Newport News.

Oh, nice zing.

Wow... a little touchy, aren't we? :laugh:

Amazing how the fire melts asphalt and rebar.

Who would have thunk it?

Notice how the progressive collapse plowed right through the overpass underneath it like it wasn't even there.

That really is a pathetic, loon attempt to save their asses

No molten steel? Just twisted and turned and structurally compimised. By fire. Like they had in the WTC.

The rest of the freeway didn't collapse? Maybe because it's built to stringent earthquake codes? Unlike the WTC

It was Cheney. No doubt about it

Archived