Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your real (first) name?

Sweet Sassy Molassy

I figured I'd start this thread, mainly because it's nice to know some names. Plus I get sick of addressing some on here, and they have some long ass screen name with 42 numbers in it, and you have to type in their entire sn just so people will know who you're talking about.

"I agree with skinfan412344534546563465434.5 on this subject matter.", it would be a lot easier to say, "I agree with Rich on this one.".

Mine is:

Joe

Also, if you'd like to provide Last name, Mother's maiden name, bank account/credit card numbers and social security info that'd also be appreciated.

As an indigenous african who's name consists solely of various clicking noises, that would be nearly impossible.

As an african american, I find this post highly offensive. After what Don Imus said, I would think you'd be more careful with your words.

Please edit this post accordingly, lest there be severe repercussions.

Some call me.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Tim.

Chris(topher).

Some call me.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Tim.

Chris(topher).

Hello Tim Chris(Topher).

Archived