Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who do you want if we stay at #6?

jayneal7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've seen the mood swing from player to player and back again over the last month. Now we're down to crunch time. Assuming the Skins find no suitable partners to trade down with and are forced to either draft at #6 or trade the farm to move up to #1 or #2, what would you do with our pick on Saturday?

I guess okoye, but I'd be happy with almost every one of those guys as long as they come to play.

I actually agree whole heartedly! I really like everyone on this list. Heck, I'd like to see us draft Thomas if he fell - never hurts to add a young Jake to your line :)

I'm starting to jump on the Jamal Anderson band wagon again, despite the fact he didn't have steller combine numbers, he still has alot of upside and potential based on his size, strength, and seemingly nonstop motor based on what I've seen in him. But I still feel we need to trade down and obtain a 2nd rounder, possibly a 3rd as well, so we can draft a DT and a DE.

While Landry looks like a great playmaker, any DB will look even better with a great front 7. It all starts at the line people.

Okoye or Adams or Landry in that order. If they move off of #6 and don't have one of these three on the board when they do pick, they better have received a boatload in return. Otherwise, it may come back to haunt them down the road. They don't need multiple picks if they don't get productive players with them. I'd rather they take one of these three at #6 then go home and rest up for Sunday's draft...AND LEAVE THE 2008 DRAFT PICKS ALONE!!!!!!!

Thinking Adams will fall to us if so take him

I am really wondering if this is what all the smoke and mirrors was about. Was Adams the target all along? This draft is interesting to say the least, the Skins have chosen everyone in many polls, trading up and trading down in others. Does it get any better than that? Funny thing though no matter what the Skins do it stands a strong chance that we get slammed for it. BTW, I will be happy if the guy we get actually makes an impact, but I prefer Defense at this point and the line is the greatest need.

Archived