Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Weird Dream I had...asked Kiper about draft

CBass1724

The only thing funnier about a man so engrossed in the Skins offseason that he actually dreams of Mel Kiper, is posting it to a public forum insinuating that he's not sure why he had the dream.:laugh:

But on a side note, I must also admit that I too had a bit of a Redskins dream a few weeks ago.

It was mid season, I was at a game, but the stadium was much different. It seemed way too big, almost like it was literally twice the size. The top of the stadium was open but the hole was much smaller to the point where it was almost a dome, kind of like how Texas Stadium is, but it was a circle, not a rectangle. It was stormy and dusk - the clouds were black and lightning crackled almost every second. It reminded me of the sky in the Matrix when Neo is being told the story of the 'real world'. Anyway, the most vivid detail aside from the stadium and the sky was that after every Gaines Adams sack, the stadium would play the Adams Family music - "da da da da - SNAP SNAP, da da da da SNAP SNAP ..." and everyone in the stadium (including Gibbs!) would snap their fingers! It was very bizarre to say the least.

Wow! A 180,000 seated pro football stadium would be nuts. Imagine how loud that would be. I could see Gibbs snapping his fingers on rythem though. That would be funny.

Ok for some reason Kiper showed up in a dream of mine. I asked him about the draft and he said this:

Calvin Johnson is going to the Raiders.

Miami is trading up to #2 to grab Jamarcus Russell.

Skins have 0% chance of keeping their pick.

It's all I got. If all this comes true...it will be...just wow.

Discuss.

Man, you really drank the Kool-aid.

What a hilarious thread. I hope Kiper never shows up in my dream again.

No his hair did not move! I think it's a wig. His chin was insane though!

I am surprised he didn't say Bernie Kosar was going to be first pick in the draft since he is always on his jock.

I just figured you all would get a kick out of him popping up in my dream and talking about the draft. I don't think I have seriously heard about Dolphins trading up to #2 though. That could possibly take away a trade partner from us.

Ok for some reason Kiper showed up in a dream of mine. I asked him about the draft and he said this:

Calvin Johnson is going to the Raiders.

Miami is trading up to #2 to grab Jamarcus Russell.

Skins have 0% chance of keeping their pick.

It's all I got. If all this comes true...it will be...just wow.

Discuss.

Dude! If Mel Kiper came into your dreams ... all I can say is that you need to go out more often... seriously!

Most guys are dreaming about babes like Jessica Biel, Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, etc. and what they would be doing together.

Dude! If Mel Kiper came into your dreams ... all I can say is that you need to go out more often... seriously!

Most guys are dreaming about babes like Jessica Biel, Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, etc. and what they would be doing together.

Calm down buddy. Did I say I dream about Mel Kiper everyday? I think not.

It was just an isolated incident, don't get your panties in a bunch.

I usually dream about having threesomes and foursomes with ladies only. If I could control what I dream about, do you really think I would want Kiper in my dream? Seriously?

I usually dream about having threesomes and foursomes with ladies only. If I could control what I dream about, do you really think I would want Kiper in my dream? Seriously?

at first glance (before re-reading for accuracy), i saw "threesomes and foursomes" and "Kiper in my dreams".

so many wrong images ran through my head.

I dreamt last night that we traded down between 12 and 20 took Alan Branch, and added a 2nd or 3rd rounder some Guy with a name I wasn't familiar with, think it was an Olineman. For a moment I thought it was Fabini but then I realized we signed a FA by that name so it must have been some other odd name.

Archived