Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Weird Dream I had...asked Kiper about draft

CBass1724

Ok for some reason Kiper showed up in a dream of mine. I asked him about the draft and he said this:

Calvin Johnson is going to the Raiders.

Miami is trading up to #2 to grab Jamarcus Russell.

Skins have 0% chance of keeping their pick.

It's all I got. If all this comes true...it will be...just wow.

Discuss.

Ok for some reason Kiper showed up in a dream of mine. I asked him about the draft and he said this:

Calvin Johnson is going to the Raiders.

Miami is trading up to #2 to grab Jamarcus Russell.

Skins have 0% chance of keeping their pick.

It's all I got. If all this comes true...it will be...just wow.

Discuss.

Dreaming about the draft....someone needs a hobby.

Dreaming about the draft....someone needs a hobby.

I had the same dream but no Mel Kiper, it was J Lo, J Anniston (pre Brad Pitt) and myself. My gal woke me up and asked what the "noisy dream" was all about and all I could say was... The draft honey, the draft. ;)

i had a dream about 2008 season and how our defense showed up and was good again.

Unfortunately, for the life of me, I can't remember who we drafted and what we did with our picks to make it better,

That's next year! What about this year? We can't wait that long. Get back to sleep and find out about this year's defense. :silly:

I love the draft, but when Kiper appears in my dreams I'm gonna start worrying.

That being said, I'm pretty sure I dreamt about playing Guitar Hero a couple nights ago... :laugh:

And I do believe Kiper has said he doesnt think we will keep #6 in real life, might be wrong about that though.

A few days ago I had a dream that we lost to the Ravens in this season's opener. I remember I kept thinking that we shouldn't even have played them this season and that we were supposed to start with the Dolphins. Nonetheless, we were 0-1 and I was pretty pissed off.

I think a lot of Skins fans have dreams about the Skins. Especially now when the draft is high on everyone's mind.

A few days ago I had a dream that we lost to the Ravens in this season's opener. I remember I kept thinking that we shouldn't even have played them this season and that we were supposed to start with the Dolphins. Nonetheless, we were 0-1 and I was pretty pissed off.

:laugh:

He left out that in the dream Mel Kiper was wearing lipstick and women's lingerie.

ROFLLMAO!

My only draft dream was that Oakland took Russel, and then the LIons made a trade with us for their #2 pick, but I woke up before finding out who weselected.

Ok for some reason Kiper showed up in a dream of mine.
The only thing funnier about a man so engrossed in the Skins offseason that he actually dreams of Mel Kiper, is posting it to a public forum insinuating that he's not sure why he had the dream.:laugh:

But on a side note, I must also admit that I too had a bit of a Redskins dream a few weeks ago.

It was mid season, I was at a game, but the stadium was much different. It seemed way too big, almost like it was literally twice the size. The top of the stadium was open but the hole was much smaller to the point where it was almost a dome, kind of like how Texas Stadium is, but it was a circle, not a rectangle. It was stormy and dusk - the clouds were black and lightning crackled almost every second. It reminded me of the sky in the Matrix when Neo is being told the story of the 'real world'. Anyway, the most vivid detail aside from the stadium and the sky was that after every Gaines Adams sack, the stadium would play the Adams Family music - "da da da da - SNAP SNAP, da da da da SNAP SNAP ..." and everyone in the stadium (including Gibbs!) would snap their fingers! It was very bizarre to say the least.

I think a lot of Skins fans have dreams about the Skins. Especially now when the draft is high on everyone's mind.

I have had alot of dreams about the skins lately. I dreamed that i was on the sidelines and Clinton Portis was standing next to me. And the game was going on but he wasnt playing. And i was asking him why he wasnt in the game and all he said was "Man i wish i could tell ya" thats all he would would say when i asked him anything..... yeah a very weird dream.

Archived