Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Writings of the shooter

Sisyphus

is this legit? how was he allowed to turn this in...

Seriously how could he turn this in without the professor saying something??

From what I read of the plays (just the first couple of pages of McBeef) I have to wonder what the man's home environment was like.
That was I was wondering while I read it, was there problems at home or something??

I'm wondering if these are legit. I have a hard time believing an English major at a major college would be able to turn in such work.

Turn it in? Yes. why not? Doesn't mean the grade would be good.

I'm also wondering if these are legit also. I couldn't imagine keeping a play from a class I had a year ago. Especially if it was this bad.

I'm also wondering if these are legit also. I couldn't imagine keeping a play from a class I had a year ago. Especially if it was this bad.

its off blackboard though im a junior and i can go back to discussion boards i had of classes my freshman year

The blog said the plays were reviewed using blackboard which is an online resource for students. It could be that the student still had access to it or saved it somewhere to her computer and never deleted it.

Very disturbing. Just read the plays......

I'm sorry, but have you ever read anything by Stephen King or how any of the series about Hannibal. Those are disturbing. This is stupid stuff. Just from these two, there is no way you could read these and predict something was going to happen. Now, maybe there were other things going on, but depending on the teachers instructions, these seem a little off center, but not very distrubing.

the more and more news that develops with this story the more speechless i am...i cant imagine getting to that level, and i mean it seems that people would try and talk to the kid theres a times article about his roomate that he would just sit in his room and stare at the wall

i think it is clear this kid was abused somehow, wow
I don't know, these plays were pretty unremarkable to me ...

maybe if he went into some depth about abuse or was more graphic with the violence, it would have raised some red flags, but as it is, it just reads as bad writing ... maybe someone immature trying to get some attention.

We can look at it now as the writings of a crazy person, but I wouldn't look at that and say oh my god we have to call the police ... Maybe it gets him a failing grade, but it doesn't get someone committed.

Archived