Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Writings of the shooter

Sisyphus

Wow...I'm speechless.

PS - those of you making light of this situation, please try to refrain from that. This is a somber time, and its pretty disrespectful laughing at this stuff. People have lost friends and family over this.

You're right everyone should walk around with their heads down and not smile. How long do we have to do that btw? Some people need to laugh/joke about things to get through it. Nobody likes what happened, but it did happen. No amount of somberness will turn back the clock.

Blitghty's response made me laugh. It was the first time I've laughed since this happened. :2cents:

You're right everyone should walk around with their heads down and not smile. How long do we have to do that btw? Some people need to laugh/joke about things to get through it. Nobody likes what happened, but it did happen. No amount of somberness will turn back the clock.

Blitghty's response made me laugh. It was the first time I've laughed since this happened. :2cents:

Whatever - I find no humor in the twisted writings of a psychopath, especially in light of what he did. I didn't say everyone should hold their heads down and not smile, but there is a difference between tactfully lightening the situation and joking about this guy's plays. IMO one is appropriate, the other is not.

Whatever - I find no humor in the twisted writings of a psychopath, especially in light of what he did. I didn't say everyone should hold their heads down and not smile, but there is a difference between tactfully lightening the situation and joking about this guy's plays. IMO one is appropriate, the other is not.

People cope different ways, if you don't like it just keep it to yourself :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Things like this used to get to me...so a few years ago I decided to stop letting anything like this get to me by not taking it seriously. I can't contemplate killing 33 innocent people just because of a temper tantrum...it's all too surreal for me. I either joke/make light about it or I just hate society even more than I do now...and I think that would be unhealthy in the long run. Again I apologise...we shouldn't even be discussing stuff like this because in my opinion it shouldn't even happen. Blame guns if you wish...I blame modern society. Which if I think about it gets me down.

Apparently, Cho comes from a respectable hard working immigrant family. The family owns a dry cleaning business in Centreville and Cho's sister is a student at Princeton...

Of course and obviously appearances can and often are deceiving. Rarely does anyone have a 'perfect' childhood and we all play roles to an extent - defense mechanisms and the like.

The guy snapped. He was likely an angry young man and sociopath as others have posited - depression medication I believe can cause someone to exhibit such behavior. I've taken paxil before and it does leave you with a sense of indifference. The Columbine killers were also apparently taking such medication also.

Of course this is not some half-a**** rationale for mass murder but these medications are powerful stuff and their use in this instance will likely be explored or considered.

Those plays suck and it doesn't seem like that's a tell tale sign of warning this was going to happen. McBeef seems to be written with dark humor while Brownstone seems to be nothing but a way for a college kid to take up 3 pages using a GNR song.

This doesn't seem to help put the pieces together IMO.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Things like this used to get to me...so a few years ago I decided to stop letting anything like this get to me by not taking it seriously. I can't contemplate killing 33 innocent people just because of a temper tantrum...it's all too surreal for me. I either joke/make light about it or I just hate society even more than I do now...and I think that would be unhealthy in the long run. Again I apologise...we shouldn't even be discussing stuff like this because in my opinion it shouldn't even happen. Blame guns if you wish...I blame modern society. Which if I think about it gets me down.
yeah, cause modern society really influenced him:doh:

Please, There have been shootings, murders, snipings, and crap like that for a long time. So don't blame society for what he did. I'd blame him and him alone.

Oh yeah, in case it wasn't reported in your news over in the US (difficult with all the stuff going on, I'm sure), Tony Blair sent out a statement regarding the massacre.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6563513.stm

Our last "school massacre" happened in Scotland about a decade ago (Dumblane) when a 40 year old man entered a playground and gunned down about 15 kids aged in the 6-7 year old range and their teacher. How you can contemplate someone doing something like that or what just happened in Virgnia...is beyond me. I refuse to take stuff like that seriously.

yeah, cause modern society really influenced him:doh:

Please, There have been shootings, murders, snipings, and crap like that for a long time. So don't blame society for what he did. I'd blame him and him alone.

People in today's society are selfish and have no respect for anyone else or for a human life in general, and I think what happened reflects this perfectly. If he hated life so much, he should've just topped himself. If someone else did something to him, take it our on that person...or better still don't. Taking out 30 innocent people shows a total disregard for anyone else...MSF has a point. :applause:

A part of me wants to read this guys story, just to kind of get into the mind of a serial killer. But I'm not going to read that crap. Im not going to give that **** the pleasure. I've seen a picture of this twerp, and I bet you he couldnt whop 98% of the victims he killed, and that includes the females. I hope that coward rots in hell.

People in today's society are selfish and have no respect for anyone else or for a human life in general, and I think what happened reflects this perfectly. If he hated life so much, he should've just topped himself. If someone else did something to him, take it our on that person...or better still don't. Taking out 30 innocent people shows a total disregard for anyone else...MSF has a point. :applause:
Ever heard of Hitler? Murdering 10,000's of people because he disliked jews and also the romans killing christians. This isn't today's society, its been like this since people came to walk( or crawl).

This isn't the place to argue about this. I just don't think its today society that caused him to do this.

Exactly, he was a sensitive little :censored:, who's girlfriend probably realized how much of a loser he was, and desided to mess around. He couldnt handle it, so he through a hissy fit and took it out on everyone else. Society had nothing to do with him being a sensitive coward. His family maybe, but not society.

Exactly, he was a sensitive little :censored:, who's girlfriend probably realized how much of a loser he was, and desided to mess around. He couldnt handle it, so he through a hissy fit and took it out on everyone else. Society had nothing to do with him being a sensitive coward. His family maybe, but not society.
well, hes killed 30 people, so he can;t be too much of a coward. Now, I consider a coward that gets picked on and doesn't do anything except hide.

Why is he consider a coward? I'm curious.

I just think back when I was a kid compared to kids now. I used to play soldiers using sticks...kids nowadays smash car windows for entertainment. Think back 20 years ago...how many school massacres were there? You're right though, it's just the way I see it...maybe I'm wrong.

I just think back when I was a kid compared to kids now. I used to play soldiers using sticks...kids nowadays smash car windows for entertainment. Think back 20 years ago...how many school massacres were there? You're right though, it's just the way I see it...maybe I'm wrong.

Okay. I'm offended. Okay, Your right Blighty. When I want to have fun, I avoid video games and go out and **** up people's cars.:laugh: :doh:

People play video games and still play sports. Some kids like to vandalize but not everybody.

well, hes killed 30 people, so he can;t be too much of a coward. Now, I consider a coward that gets picked on and doesn't do anything except hide.

Why is he consider a coward? I'm curious.

Its not like he was over fighting in a the war, and he killed 30 armed soldiers. He ran up on unarmed professors and students inside of classrooms and begin shooting. It was like shooting ducks in a burrell. Thats a cowardly act to me. Shooting random unarmed, innocent victims and then he killed himself, so he wouldnt have to face the reprecussions of his actions. He couldnt handle life so he gave up, and killed a lot of people then he killed himself. He's a :censored: coward and I hope he burning in hell for what he's done.

Okay. I'm offended. Okay, Your right Blighty. When I want to have fun, I avoid video games and go out and **** up people's cars.:laugh: :doh:

People play video games and still play sports. Some kids like to vandalize but not everybody.

I don't blame video games or movies...I blame the glorifying of violence through some songs (rap) and making humour of violent videos online (guy gets squashed by truck...HAHAHA ) :doh: I'd make those two things illegal.

But then again it's just my opinion.

I don't blame video games or movies...I blame the glorifying of violence through some songs (rap) and making humour of violent videos online (guy gets squashed by truck...HAHAHA ) :doh: I'd make those two things illegal.

But then again it's just my opinion.

How did Hitler get his motive through the Holocaust? Not through rap or videos online..I doubt this guy thought what he did was right. If he knew it was right, then he would not of shot himself.

Archived