Extremeskins

My screen name: you get to choose

Kurd Cudins

Who are all these guest?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who are all these guest?

• Member Hopefuls
    • Cow Puke Spies

So is he going to get the gay avatar too? I vote yes. :)
That was already negated. It would make it much more apparent what the refernce is, but i'm sure it's hard to make personal avatars and i don't want to be a pain. It's looking like I might have to change it back because nobody is getting the reference. Even AFTER reading the original thread. :)

edit: god damn Mongorians!

That was already negated. It would make it much more apparent what the refernce is' date=' but i'm sure it's hard to make personal avatars and i don't want to be a pain. It's looking like I might have to change it back because nobody is getting the reference. Even AFTER reading the original thread. :)[/quote']this only took me five minutes:

Seriously, who would post such a stupid question, asking whether they should use "Lloyd's Mongolian Beef" or "Sean Taylor is God"? Sorry, bro, but I call 'em like I see 'em.

I am sorry, but you do realize you are posting in the 'Tailgate'? Anything is legit in here man.

Didn't your mommy teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all? :)

they're both stupid
Seriously, who would post such a stupid question, asking whether they should use "Lloyd's Mongolian Beef" or "Sean Taylor is God"? Sorry, bro, but I call 'em like I see 'em.

Welcome to the Tailgate. Here, have a glass & stay for awhile. :)

stfu8.jpg

they're both stupid
CLearly you read the entire thread, as well as TK's link to the original thread. Oh wait, I guess you didn't, but thanks anyway. I guess I would care what you think if your name wasn't Skins247. A half-retarded monkey could have picked a better name by splatterring feces on the wall in a discernable pattern.

If you dopes would go read through the link I provided you'd get the reference. But if you'd like to continue to show who doesn't read everything already posted in a thread before responding, knock yourselves out. :)

There is no mention of lots of Lloyds or only one Lloyd in that thread, which was the topic of discussion. :silly:

PS - I'm watching Entourage now, so I get the reference! :laugh:

CLearly you read the entire thread' date=' as well as TK's link to the original thread. Oh wait, I guess you didn't, but thanks anyway. I guess I would care what you think if your name wasn't Skins247. A half-retarded monkey could have picked a better name by splatterring feces on the wall in a discernable pattern.[/quote']

The last three digits of my screen name were meant to mean 24/7. Meaning, its all about the Skins, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. If you have a problem with that then you probably aren't a Skins fan. But back to your screen names. Seriously, they're both very stupid. Not saying you should come up with something that has Skins in it, but at least try and come up with something that doesn't seem as stupid as what you chose. C'mon, "Sean Taylor is God". Hell, he isn't even close to the best safety in the NFL. Not to mention it might rankle a few of the more religious folks on the board. But, I guess that doesn't matter to you does, huh.

The last three digits of my screen name were meant to mean 24/7. Meaning, its all about the Skins, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. If you have a problem with that then you probably aren't a Skins fan. But back to your screen names. Seriously, they're both very stupid. Not saying you should come up with something that has Skins in it, but at least try and come up with something that doesn't seem as stupid as what you chose. C'mon, "Sean Taylor is God". Hell, he isn't even close to the best safety in the NFL. Not to mention it might rankle a few of the more religious folks on the board. But, I guess that doesn't matter to you does, huh.
Yeah, I got what you were going for. Unfortunately for you, what I meant by original name has gone completely over your head. What scares me is that it's so simple, you must be a midget. I'll give you a hint, I don't believe in God and I'm NOT that big a fan of Sean Taylor. ;)

Guest sk1nzHEAD
Every time I stumble across his posts now I find myself getting distracted for a couple of minutes. :(

It takes you a couple of minutes? I'm still under a minute:laugh:

CLearly you read the entire thread' date=' as well as TK's link to the original thread. Oh wait, I guess you didn't, but thanks anyway. I guess I would care what you think if your name wasn't Skins247. A half-retarded monkey could have picked a better name by splatterring feces on the wall in a discernable pattern.[/quote']

:laugh:

I don't even think it would have to be discernable.

Archived