Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you feel about the upcoming draft

Veretax

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There have been so many rumors and trade talk that I hope we do what many people thought we were going to do originally. Trade back for more draft picks. We can adress 2 or 3 needs with out having to worry about a #6 pick being a bust. a #15-#25 first rounders come with less "bust" baggage and if we can get a 2nd rnder that can produce and develop in to a pro bowl type player we would for once look smart

I feel pretty good about the draft this year, if we stay at 6 we will get a solid talent with great potential, if we trade down there should still be high quality players there and some depth issues can be addressed.

Our owner is the kind of idiot that can't let money or draft picks sit in his pocket without the constant urge to burn them up. He's impatient and his choices are spontaneous and irrational. He'll fook this up as well. Best bet is to wait to the day of the draft with your ducks in a row so you'll know how to conduct business the day of.

Trading up gets more expensive the day OF the draft, so why show your cards now?

I think Joe Gibbs and company will ride hurd on getting the player that this team needs to make us more competitive than we will last season.

The element of sursprise is keeping me anxious for this milestone to get over with sooner than later. :point2sky

I have mixed feelings. I would very much like to see the Skins draft up high for DL. Someone who could come in fairly quick, (for a Williams D), and make and impact. However, knowing the BPA scenario plays into it, I'm wondering what may happen there. It doesn't seem as though there are alot of teams interested in trading up right now, (and what few there are want a steep price), so it appears now as though the #6 will be the Skins pick. Then again, draft day could be a surprise. That's a wordy way of saying that I'm curious more than anything else.

The suspense is killing me. Seriously. I wish this **** would hurry up and get here. I like our options though. We can go in so many directions with it. I'm not sure I've ever looked as forward to a draft as I am to this one.

Yeah, now that March Madness is over, I don't know what to do. I don't like watching baseball on TV and the Masters is already over and Tiger didn't win. I need this draft to get here ASAP! :)

Yeah, now that March Madness is over, I don't know what to do. I don't like watching baseball on TV and the Masters is already over and Tiger didn't win. I need this draft to get here ASAP! :)

Only thing that pissed me off about the Master's is, all the headlines read, "How did Tiger lose the Masters," instead of "Zach Johnson wins the Masters."

I mean, was Tiger SUPPOSED to win? Is he SUPPOSED to win everything? Makes you wonder if golf is fixed. Reminds me of when ESPN kisses the asses of the Yankees, Cowboys and LaBron/Kobe.

Archived