Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you feel about the upcoming draft

Veretax

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I personally believe that on draft day, the Dolphins will find Brady Quinn to appealing to pass up. He will be available at #6. I predict that the Skins will trade down to the Dolphins slot and pick up 3rd round pick in the process. (possibly more)

Then the Skins will pick a defensive lineman with the #12 pick....OR possibly trade that pick to Chicago for Briggs and the #31 pick.

So the Skins could possibly end up with Briggs, the #31 pick, and a 3rd round pick.

I think this scenario is very very likely considering Chicago has no other team interested in Briggs and they want to move up in the draft.

We're in a position where a top 5 talent can fall to us, giving an option to trade down a couple spots. However, it's not a necessity that we move down IMO. I'd love to see us use that high pick on a DE. Anderson or Carriker in B&G will make me happy. I wouldn't be mad if CJ fell to us, but that just seems like a dream at this point.

My only hope, is we get through the draft without trading away any of our 2008 picks.

Archived