Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Imus on the Hot Seat for Rutgers Comments

Dan T.

Spinning part about this being about me thinking the man is holding me down , he man can kiss my black shiny ass. Also please show me a black on white racism case and I will denouce it as well buddy, not try to spin this **** away as not a big deal.

Black on white racism exists as well (still not as prevelant as white on black racism). Happy now buddy, and the man ain't holding me down, I sell my drugs to the MAN son (just kidding) . Spin all you want Major Harris.

How about black on black racism?

Yes, that's right.

Black people making disparaging remarks about themselves.

Then calling people like Barack or Condoleeza too "white"?

Spinning part about this being about me thinking the man is holding me down , he man can kiss my black shiny ass. Also please show me a black on white racism case and I will denouce it as well buddy, not try to spin this **** away as not a big deal.

You're a ****ing racist. Plain and simple. Maybe you can denounce the idiot who was talking about exterminating the white race?

EDIT: Totally agree with Spiff. Too white??? WTF is that?

Spinning part about this being about me thinking the man is holding me down, he man can kiss my black shiny ass. Also please show me a black on white racism case and I will denouce it as well buddy, not try to spin this **** away as not a big deal.

i'm not spinning anything. i spelled out my thoughts pretty well in one post, which pretty much jive with yours. i have not tried to spin imus' comments away as "not a big deal."

sorry if i take exception to your statements that racism will always exist because whites will always feel superior, and that leads me to think that maybe you feel that whitey is out to get you.

i'm not spinning anything about the actual topic of the thread. i spelled out my thoughts pretty well in one post, which pretty much jive with yours. i have not tried to spin imus' comments away as "not a big deal."

sorry if i take exception to your statements that racism will always exist because whites will always feel superior.

You said Jive.

Honkey-ass.

;)

Yes, that's right.

Definition of racism

rac·ism / ˈrāˌsizəm/ • n. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief: a program to combat racism. DERIVATIVES: rac·ist n. & adj.

So black on black racism doesnt freaking exist, more like discrimination or self-hatred, which is a totally different subject. People are so freaking slow on this board.

Yes, that's right.

That's not racism. That's self-hatred.

Those issues easily date back to slavery in of themself

You're a ****ing racist. Plain and simple. Maybe you can denounce the idiot who was talking about exterminating the white race?

EDIT: Totally agree with Spiff. Too white??? WTF is that?

Actually you are an idiot and stop being so ****ing ignorant grab a dictionary and understand the word racist, and state where I said white blue eyed jezeebels and blacks are a superior race to whites and made any remarks with negative conotations towards ANY race. I believe most whites are racists even if they don't know it. So you need to take a chill pill and calm the heck down . You sound like an idiot.

Definition of racism

rac·ism / ?r??siz?m/ • n. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. ? prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief: a program to combat racism. DERIVATIVES: rac·ist n. & adj.

So black on black racism doesnt freaking exist, more like discrimination or self-hatred, which is a totally different subject. People are so freaking slow on this board.

Wow, whipping out the dictionary definitions. What a great debate tactic. No abstract or conceptual thought allowed.

i'm not spinning anything. i spelled out my thoughts pretty well in one post, which pretty much jive with yours. i have not tried to spin imus' comments away as "not a big deal."

sorry if i take exception to your statements that racism will always exist because whites will always feel superior, and that leads me to think that maybe you feel that whitey is out to get you.[/QUOTE]

A that sounds idiotic and childish and B racism will always exist because there will laways be some people who think they are better than other people of different races.

Wow, whipping out the dictionary definitions. What a great debate tactic. No abstract or conceptual thought allowed.

Understanding the definition is the first step son, which seemed to have blown by over you head and make stupid remarks like black on black racism....:doh: .

A that sounds idiotic and childish and B racism will always exist because there will laways be some people who think they are better than other people of different races.

there will always be racism for more reasons than that, though i don't disagree with what you're saying.

anyways, as far as the thread topic goes, we see pretty much eye to eye. as for all the rest, i doubt we ever will, so i'll bow out. good night.

Understanding the definition is the first step son, which seemed to have blown by over you head and make stupid remarks like black on black racism....:doh: .

Oh, ok.

So hating someone else of your own race because they're black (self loathing) or because they act "white" doesn't have to do with racism.

Actually you are an idiot and stop being so ****ing ignorant grab a dictionary and understand the word racist, and state where I said white blue eyed jezeebels and blacks are a superior race to whites and made any remarks with negative conotations towards ANY race. I believe most whites are racists even if they don't know it. So you need to take a chill pill and calm the heck down . You sound like an idiot.

Racist, I asked you to denounce the nutjob who called for the extermination of the white race.

EDIT: Again, agree with Spiff. Hating someone of your own race because they are too much like another race has nothing to do with racism??? OOOOOkayyyyyyyy!

Oh, ok.

So hating someone else of your own race because they're black (self loathing) or because they act "white" doesn't have to do with racism.

No, it's called hate . Plain and simple not black on black racism. Get it through ya head and understand what racism is which I think is another issue with some people nowadays, they just don't understand what the heck racism is. Even some black folks as well. (even though I hate being called a black guy and not just called a guy)

Racist, I asked you to denounce the nutjob who called for the extermination of the white race.

EDIT: Again, agree with Spiff. Hating someone of your own race because they are too much like another race has nothing to do with racism??? OOOOOkayyyyyyyy!

I ask you to denounce Imus and then we can talk you racist prick, trying to change the freaking topic here ...chum.................p

No, it's called hate . Plain and simple not black on black racism. Get it through ya head and understand what racism is which I think is another issue with some people nowadays, they just don't understand what the heck racism is. Even some black folks as well. (even though I hate being called a black guy and not just called a guy)

Oh, ok...cause racism has nothing to do with hate.

(even though I hate being called a black guy and not just called a guy)

But it's okay to call other people "white boy"??? Okay, now I see where you're coming from.

EDIT: Or even "white man". In your own words, it has no negative meaning so why get upset over "black guy"?

Also why don't you try to formulate your own idea and stop being a freaking lap dog agreeing with spiff on everything. I bet if spiff jumped off a bridge you would jump off to right.......smart guy.

But it's okay to call other people "white boy"??? Okay, now I see where you're coming from.

Just trying to drive my point home for the guy saying freedom of speech was dead bcos Imus was having his show not being simulcast on tv. I also was defining that guy. He is white and probably a boy, what the hell is disparaging there, would white girl be better?

Also why don't you try to formulate your own idea and stop being a freaking lap dog agreeing with spiff on everything. I bet if spiff jumped off a bridge you would jump off to right.......smart guy.

He is asking you simple questions that you have no answers to.

Just trying to drive my point home for the guy saying freedom of speech was dead bcos Imus was having his show not being simulcast on tv. I also was defining that guy. He is white and probably a boy, what the hell is disparaging there, would white girl be better?

Okay, take a breath. You said you would rather prefer to be called a "guy" instead of a "black guy" or "black boy". But, in an earlier post, you referred to someone as "white boy" or "white man" and said it had no negativity in it. See the irony?

All I'm saying is is that there seems to be no middle ground. It seems that if you make a horrible choice of words, and dont' have a history of saying such things, there is no middle ground. People out there seem to want blood.

I don't agree with what Imus said, I think it's sad that people can't accept apologies. He seemed genuinely sorry for what he did. It seems that if you slip up, you're hammered for it no matter what.

Archived