Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're All Gonna Fly . . . . Yyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!

headexplode

Three guys were working putting in a new road.... two Americans and a Chinese guy. The foreman tells the two Americans to drive the bulldozers, and he instructs the Chinese guy to be in charge of supplies, making sure they have everything needed to construct the road.

So all day they worked, the Americans pushing dirt and grading the road surface. But the Chinese guy was nowhere to be found. At the end of the day, and woefully low on supplies, the two Americans got off their bulldozers to find out where the Chinese guy was.

As they approached their cars to get in them and go home, the Chinese guy runs out from behind his car and yells

SUPPLIES!!!

:doh:

A man walks into a bar in China and asks for a Stoli with a twist.

The barman thinks for a moment, smiles and then starts "Once upon a time there were four little pigs ... "

Back to the original intent of the thread.

I am overloaded with material things. My closets are jammed with clothes I never wear. Therefore I've decided to donate some of my gently used clothing to others who can use it.

Here's the recipient of my first donation:

jeans.jpg

We have white, yellow and brown dwarfs, red giants, black holes etc.

Some are very bright, some are very dim. Some give off no light at all. We have cephieds that vary in output. And we have some that are superdense.

I don't know how you would classify what we have on this message board. :whoknows:

Pretty much exactly like that, I would say.

Okay, someone tell me what they think I missed. :)

I don't know if you missed anything :laugh: but "I saw that one coming" meant that I knew Sis had carefully set that up like in T-ball and I was sure someone would swing.

That was good, Sis.

Archived