Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're All Gonna Fly . . . . Yyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!

headexplode

Jesus, nothing I say or think is original. There's nothing new under the sun. (Even that's not original.)

He's the wrong authority to appeal to ... the story of Jesus is an amalgam of the lives of god-saviors from older religions. :D

He's the wrong authority to appeal to ... the story of Jesus is an amalgam of the lives of god-saviors from older religions. :D

:laugh: :laugh:

It does raise an interesting question - is there anything that can be considered a truely original thought anymore?

I know growing up I basically thought about the multiple universe theory (I'm talking about when I was 5 I started thinking about). Imagine my surprise to find out, years later, that it is an old philosophical school of thought. ****ing Schrodinger.

Of course there are still original thoughts.

Instead of an elephant, a time-traveling (and clearly confused) Genghis Khan might have used Rosie O'Donnell to cross the Alps, assuming he could get her to shut the **** up.

See?

Instead of an elephant, a time-traveling Genghis Khan might have used Rosie O'Donnell to cross the Alps, assuming he could get her to shut the **** up.

See?

I'm pretty sure Shakespeare wrote a play about that.

Instead of an elephant, a time-traveling (and clearly confused) Genghis Khan might have used Rosie O'Donnell to cross the Alps, assuming he could get her to shut the **** up.

See?

All you're doing is taking one thought and changing the names. Plus, I don't need the dictionary for one word in your post. Well, except for 'confused'.

Instead of an elephant, a time-traveling Genghis Khan might have used Rosie O'Donnell to cross the Alps, assuming he could get her to shut the **** up.

See?

Genghis Khan crossing the Alps on elephants would be an original idea too. :D

Okay guy. It wasn't worth parsing to begin with.

Sorry, I should have explained more. Not really original thoughts - hell that would include everyday thoughts - but original ideas. Is idea just build off of something that already exists?

Sorry if I'm not really explaining it well. I had a philosophy teacher who once explained the whole concept - I didn't buy that much into because it was a very depressing idea to me.

Archived