Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Introducing W. Holdman...

dbtimsah

After watching some taped games the other day I realized how bad #57 W. Holdman was! He was out of position or on his butt on many run plays. He showed inability to cover TE's and RB's in pass coverage. And, don't get me started on his blitzing, which was mostly just running into someone. Hopefully, Flecther will fix most of the problems this year because Holdman will be a back-up again (thank heavens)!

-Bryan

Andre Carter had a career worst year on the right defensive side; Holdman was just awful on that side and Carlos Rogers lost most of the momentum from his rookie year. It didn't help that Marshall had a tough time getting off blocks to help out on that side. It may have been the worst right defensive side performance by the Skins ever.

After watching some taped games the other day I realized how bad #57 W. Holdman was! He was out of position or on his butt on many run plays. He showed inability to cover TE's and RB's in pass coverage. And, don't get me started on his blitzing, which was mostly just running into someone. Hopefully, Flecther will fix most of the problems this year because Holdman will be a back-up again (thank heavens)!

-Bryan

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!

Andre Carter had a career worst year on the right defensive side; Holdman was just awful on that side and Carlos Rogers lost most of the momentum from his rookie year. It didn't help that Marshall had a tough time getting off blocks to help out on that side. It may have been the worst right defensive side performance by the Skins ever.

Carter struggled but towards the end of the year he became a straight up MONSTER.

he was getting 8-10 tackles and a sack a game the last 5 games or so.

Holdman on the other hand....a JOKE.

same, and did u know the sun goes down to end each day?

its crazy...

Unfortunately, you are both wrong...

You see, the sun does not actually "rise" and "fall", instead, the earth rotates...and sometimes our side of the earth faces the sun, while other times, like when its dark, it does not.

you dont have to believe me but I read this on a cereal box and Its guarunteed to be right 60% of the time, all the time.

Wow... All of the immediate and incessant whining over my " Browns to the Superbowl " thread has somehow actually paid off for the countless " how dare you start a new thread " and the " I cant believe the Mods let you talk about poop "cry-babies around here... Unbelieveable.

It was a very legit thread. Not sure where in the rules it says that " Any and all humor will not be tolerated here at ES!!! "

Jeez... Lighten up guys.

Wow... All of the immediate and incessant whining over my " Browns to the Superbowl " thread has somehow actually paid off for the countless " how dare you start a new thread " and the " I cant believe the Mods let you talk about poop "cry-babies around here... Unbelieveable.

It was a very legit thread. Not sure where in the rules it says that " Any and all humor will not be tolerated here at ES!!! "

Jeez... Lighten up guys.

ok thats it...im taking my ball and im going home:(

Holdman was actually re-signed before the '06 season on a 1-year deal. Larry Michael teased fans by saying he had a 'big announcement' coming up soon. His announcement was that Holdman's sorry ass somehow got re-signed.

I'm thinking Holdman had some dirt on Dale Lindsay or something. It just doesnt make sense that the guy was still playing after playing absolutely horrible week in and week out.

I agree. Both Giants games Tiki ran all over us to the right side.

I agree. Both Giants games Tiki ran all over us to the right side.

1) Thank God Tiki is no longer a Giant...he was a bonafide Redskin-killer

2) I can't wait to see what Lamar Marshall/Rocky McIntosh bring to the game next season! :point2sky

this is what I've been shouting over the last 2 weeks. sure, we need D-line help, but I believe our greates needs are at SS & hopefully we can have Rocky step up (though we could have signed a stud or looked into a couple of possible trades) & pray that we resolved our CB situation. then, IMHO, I feel it's a tossup in terms of importance between D-line & getting a BIG WR. if we can just get our D back in the top 10 & have our offense hover in the top 10 as well we'll really be a force.

Unfortunately, you are both wrong...

You see, the sun does not actually "rise" and "fall", instead, the earth rotates...and sometimes our side of the earth faces the sun, while other times, like when its dark, it does not.

you dont have to believe me but I read this on a cereal box and Its guarunteed to be right 60% of the time, all the time.

I bet you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Archived