Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Introducing W. Holdman...

dbtimsah

Carter struggled but towards the end of the year he became a straight up MONSTER.

he was getting 8-10 tackles and a sack a game the last 5 games or so.

4 of the last 5 games he record a sack... and 2 of the last 5 games he had 3 tackles. Seriously, why do you need to inflate numbers to prove a point? All it does is shoot down your credibility.

And while sack numbers are nice.... the Redskins defense was a seive against the run. Particularly in those last 5 games as they plummeted to last.

Wow... All of the immediate and incessant whining over my " Browns to the Superbowl " thread has somehow actually paid off for the countless " how dare you start a new thread " and the " I cant believe the Mods let you talk about poop "cry-babies around here... Unbelieveable.

It was a very legit thread. Not sure where in the rules it says that " Any and all humor will not be tolerated here at ES!!! "

Jeez... Lighten up guys.

And the debate rages...

Is the copy and paste function good or bad?

4 of the last 5 games he record a sack... and 2 of the last 5 games he had 3 tackles. Seriously, why do you need to inflate numbers to prove a point? All it does is shoot down your credibility.

And while sack numbers are nice.... the Redskins defense was a seive against the run. Particularly in those last 5 games as they plummeted to last.

Ok thanks Mr serious....I didnt know I was in court and needed a lawyer...

I swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

In the month of December Carter recorded 27 tackles, 33 tackles+assists and 4 sacks...

I think it is safe to say that he began to turn it on late after struggling for much of the season...

Which is the point I was trying to make and although I didnt get the exact numbers right because I was going off the top of my head...I wouldnt exactly say I am "shooting down my credibility."

Also if you will remember there was an interview with Andre Carter and he said for much of the season he was trying to use technique too much and thinking rather than playing off pure instict. He said that when he started to just play without thinking about it too much he got much better...

So that leads me to believe that a monster like Carter will probably continue this success...

Everyone knows that when a talented athlete begins to think too much rather than play out of instinct that they will struggle...

*Edit*

Oh yeah...and since this thread is about Warrick Holdman, and how he is basically awful, I think its safe to say we cant place all the blame on Carter for the struggles of the right side against the run...if you have absolutely no help from the linebacker behind you, then you probably arent going to stop the run very well.

With the additiona of London Fletcher to the starting MLB postion, that should allow Lemar Marshall to swith back to his natural postion of OLB (although he was a safety in college) and use his coverage ability. He would also compete with Rocky McIntosh.

Warrick most likely will not start, so basically the addition of Fletcher upgrades two positions.

With the additiona of London Fletcher to the starting MLB postion, that should allow Lemar Marshall to swith back to his natural postion of OLB (although he was a safety in college) and use his coverage ability. He would also compete with Rocky McIntosh.

Warrick most likely will not start, so basically the addition of Fletcher upgrades two positions.

I believe Warrick is no longer a member of this team.

Holdman also got blocked by WRs and couldn't shed blocks against them. Thank god Highway 57 is gone. Now Marshall can be our backup linebacker.

All I gotta say on that is ---watch the Rams game on tape or Tivo if you were insane enough not to delete it...

Shaun McDonald PUNKS Holdman at least twice.

Shaun. McDonald...

Not to mention Reggie Brown crapping on him in the Philly game at FedEx that I was unfortunate enough to actually be there for.

All I gotta say on that is ---watch the Rams game on tape or Tivo if you were insane enough not to delete it...

Shaun McDonald PUNKS Holdman at least twice.

Shaun. McDonald...

Not to mention Reggie Brown crapping on him in the Philly game at FedEx that I was unfortunate enough to actually be there for.

how about the play where holdman blitzed into the backfield and didnt even make contact with another player and either davis or jackson walked into the endzone for a TD. he was so ridiculously bad, i really want someone from the coaching staff to just s*** all over him in a presser at sometime. he didnt get a single lick of heat from our staff.

Wow... All of the immediate and incessant whining over my " Browns to the Superbowl " thread has somehow actually paid off for the countless " how dare you start a new thread " and the " I cant believe the Mods let you talk about poop "cry-babies around here... Unbelieveable.

It was a very legit thread. Not sure where in the rules it says that " Any and all humor will not be tolerated here at ES!!! "

Jeez... Lighten up guys.

Did you post this same thing somewhere else. And no it's not legit because there are countless threads on this in the Archives.

All the OP said was that Holdman sucks and he hopes Fletcher fixes it. I don't think we needed a new thread simply to state that when I got No New Threads from posting how we should have gotten Gramatica.

Archived