Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

911 Mysteries

vegeta613

I could 100% accept the NIST findings and still have these questions to be raised.
Just to be clear the NIST report was more on how the towers fell structurally then what caused them to fall. More of a report on structural standards and building codes, then national security.

Bacculus, the types of questions you raise are far, far different from ones others raise that cause the virulent reactions you talk about. The questions that defy reason and all rational evidence. Like did a missile hit the buildings and not an airplane? Did planted military explosives cause the collapse the WTC towers?

You want to investigate security lapses before the attacks? It's been done, but okay, investigate further. You want to examine the government reaction in the immediate aftermath of the attacks. Again, I don't have a great problem with that. It's been done, but if enough people think it needs to be reexamined so that we do better in the future, fine.

But the problem comes when those types of inquiries get mixed in with the absurd questions like those posed by that ******** French guy suggesting that the Pentagon was hit by a missile. Unless you distance yourself from those absurd, hurtful conspiracy tales, your voice will be shouted down. And rightfully so.

Bacculus, the types of questions you raise are far, far different from ones others raise that cause the virulent reactions you talk about. The questions that defy reason and all rational evidence. Like did a missile hit the buildings and not an airplane? Did planted military explosives cause the collapse the WTC towers?

You want to investigate security lapses before the attacks? It's been done, but okay, investigate further. You want to examine the government reaction in the immediate aftermath of the attacks. Again, I don't have a great problem with that. It's been done, but if enough people think it needs to be reexamined so that we do better in the future, fine.

But the problem comes when those types of inquiries get mixed in with the absurd questions like those posed by that ******** French guy suggesting that the Pentagon was hit by a missile. Unless you distance yourself from those absurd, hurtful conspiracy tales, your voice will be shouted down. And rightfully so.

Yet another person who only looks at one side of the fence and totally ignores the other

Is that you Bush?

You post a link and a smiley, and that is a refutation?

And you have the gall to post this link with a laughing smiley after the questionable information you have posted in the past?

Incidentally, I have previously seen a scanned copy of this directive, and here it is again. This does indeed exist:

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/7829/w199i6bl.gif

This order was originally enacted during the Clinton administration, and five years later, it was reactivated during the Bush administration. (The fact that Clinton was involved in this order seems to have been often left out...) One could probably procure an actually copy via the Freedom of Information Act.

This directive does indeed exist, even though the gatekeepers would claim that it is a "myth." And just posting a link claiming it does not exist doesn't mean that it indeed doesn't! I think the confusion may be often of what type of order W-99i actually is, as opposed to its existence.

Ya, that laughing smiley really makes you look clever, eh?

:laugh:
:finger: :loser:

I just wanted to post something in this thread that wouldn't exceed your comprehension. I think you can probably get the smileys.

BTW, your sig is the internet equivalent of nose and lip rings. I know that might fly right over you, but I'm sure someone will clue you in.

:finger: :loser:

I just wanted to post something in this thread that wouldn't exceed your comprehension. I think you can probably get the smileys.

BTW, your sig is the internet equivalent of nose and lip rings. I know that might fly right over you, but I'm sure someone will clue you in.

This coming from someone who's entire post is a personal insult. Now that takes intelect. :rolleyes:

Forum Rules:

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

Amen. Well put.

Well it's come down to this. . .

You, sir, are an idiot.

I'm not sure who the idots are here.

The Gov't has admitted to spending millions on Propoganda and media control, yet people here swear it is all gospel.

I love it.

EDIT: Here is the link that was in the media, HINT: IF they admit something, it is 10x's worse.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/13/AR2006021301897.html

Remember....I'm a loon.

Well it's come down to this. . .

You, sir, are an idiot.

Yawn

Both sides have different witnesses that say different things

So explain to me exactly how I'm the idiot here??

You offer no explanation to the questions we ask you just mask them with petty insults

Why wasn't the pentagon video shown?? ................. ummm

Why did building 7 fall??? ..........ummmm

????????????

This video that I posted show a ton of interesting unanswered questions

But of course you haven't taken the time to watch it or read any of the information given

This argument will never go anywhere

Archived