Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

911 Mysteries

vegeta613

I don't know if anyones posted this video before and I used search and I didn't see it

In any case I'm not posting this to start any large debate on this subject but I feel this video drops alot of facts that people should know about and pass on to others

It's a very long 90 minute documentary and it's not just someone spitting opinion it has a ton of interviews from people that were in the towers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EMWn-bQYfSc

I don't know if anyones posted this video before and I used search and I didn't see it

In any case I'm not posting this to start any large debate on this subject but I feel this video drops alot of facts that people should know about and pass on to others

It's a very long 90 minute documentary and it's not just someone spitting opinion it has a ton of interviews from people that were in the towers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EMWn-bQYfSc

Does that mean you aren't capable of defending challenges to the video, but still want to sucker in those who aren't going to question you?

I highly doubt that the public knows everything there is to know about 9/11.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, though they can be fun. However after watching a number of these videos they do bring up some interesting points.

Party pooper. :mad:

This is a Porsche 911:

911turbo07nc9.jpg

..and this is an American Ailines 767, pretty much like the one that crashed into the towers on 9/11:

b767amenco0.jpg

Coincidence or was Germany involved in the collapse of the Twin Towers attack? Was this revenge for bombing Berling in 1944?

RE-OPEN THE INVESTIGATION!!

This is a Porsche 911:

..and this is an American Ailines 767, pretty much like the one that crashed into the towers on 9/11:

Coincidence or was Germany involved in the collapse of the Twin Towers attack? Was this revenge for bombing Berling in 1944?

:laugh: :laugh:

It's funny how some people react to this without even watching the video

No matter how many facts are dropped (backed by video evidence and experts) and no matter how many witnesses they show people still refuse to believe anything like this is possible

If you are going to make jokes at least watch the video first and then display your opinion

Does that mean you aren't capable of defending challenges to the video, but still want to sucker in those who aren't going to question you?

I mean what problems did you have with the video

I thought it brought up some series facts and questions

Or did you bother to watch it before challenging?

I mean what problems did you have with the video

I thought it brought up some series facts and questions

Or did you bother to watch it before challenging?

I've Read Richard Clarks version, I've read George Tenates version. I've read Jim Baker's version, I'ver read the bi partisan 911 committee's version. I've been doing nothing but reading 911 accounts for the last few years.

What exactly do you think the public doesn't know that they should?

(Q) The Iraeli's were behind it and pulled their folks out before the crashes..

(A) A few idiots in a white van don't make an entire country idiots.

(Q) The government was behind it in order to justify the War in Iraq.

(A) 911 didn't justify the war in Iraq, the country still re-elected Bush.

(Q) Bin Laudin's poster on the FBI's ten more wanted list doesn't list 911 as one of his crimes because the FBI still has doubts about the Bin Laudin

connection?

(A) Just goes to show you that the FBI is pretty incompetent. Not because the don't understand what happenned on 911, but because they haven't figured out how to update their web page.

I'm going to back up my theories on the Germans:

When America entered the war in 1941, was the time any hope Germany had of winning was over, basically. So 1941 is a bad year for Germany. Now...if we take the numbers of 1941 (1-9-4-1) and jumble them up, you get something like this: 9 11 (is) 4 (1941). In other words they left a clever, coded message. Not only that one though. The World Trade Centre conveniantly could be changed to: The Wehrmacht Today Conquered.

The plane used was a Boeing (sounds like Goering who was the chief of the German airforce in World War 2) 767. Now..767 is significant because the first German jet built during World War 2 was called the Me 262. So "Boeing 767" translates to: Goering's 262.

I've Read Richard Clarks version, I've read George Tenates version. I've read Jim Baker's version, I'ver read the bi partisan 911 committee's version. I've been doing nothing but reading 911 accounts for the last few years.

What exactly do you think the public doesn't know that they should?

(Q) The Iraeli's were behind it and pulled their folks out before the crashes..

(A) A few idiots in a white van don't make an entire country idiots.

(Q) The government was behind it in order to justify the War in Iraq.

(A) 911 didn't justify the war in Iraq, the country still re-elected Bush.

(Q) Bin Laudin's poster on the FBI's ten more wanted list doesn't list 911 as one of his crimes because the FBI still has doubts about the Bin Laudin

connection?

(A) Just goes to show you that the FBI is pretty incompetent. Not because the don't understand what happenned on 911, but because they haven't figured out how to update their web page.

Like I said I'm not looking to start a big debate over this

But I will defend this video since it does bring up interesting points that I agree with

If you have a problem with any of the facts this video spit out

Please bring it forward

I'm going to back up my theories on the Germans:

When America entered the war in 1941, was the time any hope Germany had of winning was over, basically. So 1941 is a bad year for Germany. Now...if we take the numbers of 1941 (1-9-4-1) and jumble them up, you get something like this: 9 11 (is) 4 (1941). In other words they left a clever, coded message. Not only that one though. The World Trade Centre conveniantly could be changed to: The Wehrmacht Today Conquered.

The plane used was a Boeing (sounds like Goering who was the chief of the German airforce in World War 2) 767. Now..767 is significant because the first German jet built during World War 2 was called the Me 262. So "Boeing 767" translates to: Goering's 262.

I find this post mildly insulting coming, as it does, from the citizen of another nation (Great Britain).

It's funny how some people react to this without even watching the video

No matter how many facts are dropped (backed by video evidence and experts) and no matter how many witnesses they show people still refuse to believe anything like this is possible

If you are going to make jokes at least watch the video first and then display your opinion

Quote from the video... "As a kind of demolitions hobbiest..."

Oh yeah, now there's a real expert. :rolleyes:

This video is made by idiots for idiots. End of story.

United Airlines crashed into the South Tower at 9:03 am. Britain and France declared war on Germany on 9/3 at 11 am thus marking the beginning of the Second World War.

German firm probes final World Trade Center deals

German computer experts are working round the clock to unlock the truth behind an unexplained surge in financial transactions made just before two hijacked planes crashed into New York's World Trade Center on September 11.

Advance knowledge of attack?

There are several data retrieval companies in the United States and Europe, but Convar said it has won the lion's share of the contracts from the World Trade Center because of its laser scanning technology.

Convar developed the laser scanner two years ago (1999) that made it possible to retrieve data from badly damaged computers.

With a staff of 30 in its high-security facility in Pirmasens near the French border, the firm has worked with the US armed forces in Germany as well as German federal police for the last 15 years.

Its offices in Pirmasens, a town of 36,000 still suffering from the departure of some 4,000 American soldiers stationed here during the Cold War, are closely guarded behind high fences and monitored by dozens of security cameras.

Inside the building, an endless series of code-operated door locks keeps unwelcome visitors away. In the centre of the facility is a 120 square metre (1,292 square foot), dust-free "clean room" where the damaged computer drives are coaxed back to life.

Citing client privacy, Henschel declined to say which companies Convar is working for, or provide details about the data retrieved so far. But he said the raw material, up to 40 gigabytes per computer hard drive, is sent immediately by satellite or courier back to New York.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/german_firm_probes_final_world_trade_center_deals.htm

Which makes me wonder how they knew they would need such equipment 2 years before the disaster and how conveniant they made so much money out of it.

Archived