Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

duckett to the lions (PFT)

I was trying to post this but of course, no new threads, gotta love it. We shouldn't of had T.J. in the first place, I wont miss him.

wow, its such a shame you cant post new threads. i'm sure we all would have much rather had you post this than someone else. man, i bet you would have posted it about 10 seconds sooner too. its just not fair. the world is being deprived by your not being able to post new threads. boo hoo hoo.

Duckett was the most senseless trade made in the NFL last year.

The fact Betts ran for 1,154 yards after Portis went out of the lineup and Duckett never played, I think clearly shows that someone in the front office or the coaching staff didn't have a very good read on what Betts brought to the table.

Duckett was the most senseless trade made in the NFL last year.

The fact Betts ran for 1,154 yards after Portis went out of the lineup and Duckett never played, I think clearly shows that someone in the front office or the coaching staff didn't have a very good read on what Betts brought to the table.

I'm not sure it was a question of his ability, though perhaps he did exceed expectations in that regard. It was a question of his durability; remember, he was also hurt during the preseason when the TJ trade went down.

He's been screwed his whole career. He was drafted only to be the third head in the Dunn/Vick rushing attack. Then they draft Jerious Norwood and find out he's a beast. Gets traded here to be third string behind Portis and Betts. Now, he goes to Detroit (probably on his own doing, considering he's from Michigan) only to be the newest head in the crowded backfield of Kevin Jones and Tatum Bell.

I hope he gets his shot.

Archived