Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor redskins signed Travis Fisher

Soup

Just saw the report.

Comcast is saying that Kelli Johnson is reporting that the Skins are about to sign Fisher to a 1 year deal for the vet min with alot of incentives.

Beat me to it. I just saw the same report on Comcast Sportsnight Ch. 629 Direct TV.

As I said before, I sent JLC a email and when I hear back I will post what he has to say.

i guess "JLC" missed this one ... his track record has been pretty solid the past couple weeks, so I suppose this minor slipup is forgivable. BUT DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!! =)

Please trade Springs, why would we want a guy thats only going to be a Redskins for 6 more games(i would say why would we want a guy who is only going to be here for one year, but we all know he won't play but about 5-6 games)...somehow his stock is still high enough to warrant a good draft pick.

Please trade Springs, why would we want a guy thats only going to be a Redskins for 6 more games(i would say why would we want a guy who is only going to be here for one year, but we all know he won't play but about 5-6 games)...somehow his stock is still high enough to warrant a good draft pick.

but when he plays he is sooooo just head and shoulders above any corner we have. I know he's been hurt, but I'd still prefer to have a guy like him in our secondary.

there were no worse backup corners in Redskins history than Rumph and Wright. These guys were the worst. The fact Wright was already picked up by the Browns makes you wonder what kind of defense Cleveland is planning on fielding for 2007 :)

there were no worse backup corners in Redskins history than Rumph and Wright. These guys were the worst. The fact Wright was already picked up by the Browns makes you wonder what kind of defense Cleveland is planning on fielding for 2007 :)

Dude will probably have about eight INT's, return 2 for TD's, and make the Pro-Bowl for the AFC squad.... Kind of like Walt Harris did in SF after we let him go after last season. :laugh:

Archived