Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Drugging people thread

PokerPacker

One of my friends who had never eaten hash (but had smoked many times) was eating a big sammich at restaurant and we decided it was the right time. We stuck a piece of hash in there and he ate it without realizing. Dude was freaking out..."why am I so high, whats going on. I think I am sexy..." We let this play out for a good 10 minutes until we let him know what was going on and he was cool with it. It was great.

But I wouldn't ever do this to anyone who I know would NOT be cool with it. I know I would be freaked the **** out if I was feeling stoned and I was not used to it.

When I was 17 and it was the first time I went out to a nightclub...someone spiked my beer. I know it was spiked because I'd been drinking alcohol since the age of 12 :D and 1 beer would never have that effect. It wasn't paranoid...it was a calm effect...very nice...lucky I didn't know what the drug was so I couldn't get addicted...in fact now I hate drugs and I'm almost tee-total...boring sod. :mad:

I'll never forget this.......When I was 20 and just hanging out with a few friends and acquaintances drinking a little...I had a little buzz....well some of us went to get fast food from Wendy's drive thru..... Well I ordered chili,and one of the guys handed it to me.....I started eating it and stirring it and lo and behold there were pills in it,pretty big pills......I couldn't believe it!!!!!

I let that guy have a piece of my mind....and then he ask if I was going finish eating it. I said "No way" and he took it and gobbled it down.LOL:doh: I think he said they were pain pills or something,I don't remember.

Luckily I wasn't so drunk that I didn't catch on......no telling what would have happened,geez.

One day I figured out how to open up tuna cans a different way. I thought I made this amazing discovery. I felt enlightened. It turns out I was opening tuna cans the wrong my whole life.

And how did it feel to be opening tuna cans the wrong your whole life? Was it as depressing as finding out after all those years you still issues with leaving entire words out of sentances? :laugh:

:cheers:

PS leaving the word out on that last sentance was intentional. It's comedy people. :)

If you believe in yourself, drink your school, stay in drugs, and don't do milk - you can get work!

I think its...if you believe in yourself, eat your school, stay in milk, drink you teeth, don't do sleep and get eight hours of drugs- you can get work!

Guest sk1nzHEAD
No roofie stories yet? I'm disappointed.

this one time i roofied my friend named raub. yeah, i raped em.

Archived