Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pierson Prioleau??

BG4SHEEZEE

Thank you for starting the weekly Pierson Prioleau thread.
Will someone PLEASE come up with some new thread topics? 10 Different Dre Bly/Denver trade threads on the first page alone...now another uniform thread...no wonder people are avoiding the Stadium like the plague.
In one of the other MANY threads devoted to this title it was suggested that the decision has already been made to go with a white on white with black shoes. Time will tell if the poster was correct.

Thread Nazi!!!!

I would prefer Archuleta. If there not going to start him, then trade him!

you couldn't trade Archuleta for a folding chair right now.

if Prioleau (or however you spell it) is the better player at safety, he should start, don't care how much AA is getting paid to ride the pine. besides, Archuleta was more effective coming off the bench anyway...we'll just have to live with the embarassment of having a $30M backup.

Any news on how his recovery went/is going? And also couldn't he be our other starting safety? I think i remember that he started beside s. taylor for a while in '05. What is everyone else's opinion?

PP tore his ACL in week #1. He had ACL reconstruction surgury. The recovery time is one year to 1 1/2 years, to be completely healthy. I doubt he will be ready to start the season as "the starter". :2cents:

I think he last year he was going to be the starter b4 getting hurt. Hes a better choice there than say Shawn Springs.
Again the idea behind him being the starter just boggles my mind. We give AA an enormous contract when he wasnt even going to start from day one???? Also the idea was PP on passing downs and AA on running downs, hell if the defense figured that out they would just throw when AA was in the game then..... Sorry but this idea just really pisses me off.......:rant:

I think AA should swallow his pride and walk up to "The Danny" and say "I'm sorry about last year, i'm ready to restructure my contract for significantly less money"

LOL, that's like saying GW should swallow his pride, walk up to LA and say, "I was wrong to sit you, please come back and play defensive end for us!" :laugh:

:2cents:

Again the idea behind him being the starter just boggles my mind. We give AA an enormous contract when he wasnt even going to start from day one???? Also the idea was PP on passing downs and AA on running downs, hell if the defense figured that out they would just throw when AA was in the game then..... Sorry but this idea just really pisses me off.......:rant:

The plan was PP and AA to switch it around AA is a great run stopping safety.

you couldn't trade Archuleta for a folding chair right now.

if Prioleau (or however you spell it) is the better player at safety, he should start, don't care how much AA is getting paid to ride the pine. besides, Archuleta was more effective coming off the bench anyway...we'll just have to live with the embarassment of having a $30M backup.

i'd be interested in seeing just how much of AA's ineffectiveness was attributable to a beaten down LB corps and an atrocious DL. hypothesizing improvement in both of those areas, i wonder if AA doesn't come up with some big plays? just a thought.

Archived