Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pierson Prioleau??

BG4SHEEZEE

i'd be interested in seeing just how much of AA's ineffectiveness was attributable to a beaten down LB corps and an atrocious DL. hypothesizing improvement in both of those areas, i wonder if AA doesn't come up with some big plays? just a thought.

I'd say at this point, unless he wants to buy his way out, ala lavar or accepts a trade at a reduced contract with another team ... then we have no other choice than to try to use him.

I think he was the scape goat last year, he does suck in pass coverage but with the overall performance of our defense last year, it's hard to tell where exactly the prblems really started.

i'd be interested in seeing just how much of AA's ineffectiveness was attributable to a beaten down LB corps and an atrocious DL. hypothesizing improvement in both of those areas, i wonder if AA doesn't come up with some big plays? just a thought.

I'd say at this point, unless he wants to buy his way out, ala lavar or accepts a trade at a reduced contract with another team ... then we have no other choice than to try to use him.

I think he was the scape goat last year, he does suck in pass coverage but with the overall performance of our defense last year, it's hard to tell where exactly the problems really started.

That's what i was thinking. He was a good fundamental guy who didn't make the BIGGEST plays, but he wasn't a liability either. He was just a solid player.

That's fine with me. I think being off for a year will def hinder him. But hopefully he'll return to old form in no time.

He is playing with Fletcher again and that has to help.

Archived